Contests, Rewards, and Gifts in FH4 | Pride livery car

It’s a special heart…LOL

1 Like

Are you guys mad over a t-shirt? Y’all need to get it together.

6 Likes

Didn’t know it was a simple black T-Shirt … lol

Loyalty Rewards
The September 14 Week in Review announced the Loyalty Rewards for FH4. These rewards are based on your Forza Rewards Tier, which is based on your previous activity from previous Forza games. Loyalty Rewards are one-time gifts received at the start of your FH4 gameplay (whether that’s at launch or later), while Forza Rewards are weekly credit rewards available for the long term future. See the Loyalty Rewards thread:

2 Likes

September 25 livestream

A full day of Forza Horizon 4 developer livestreaming from Goodwood Estate takes place from 10am to 4pm Pacific on Xbox is on Facebook Gaming

If you tune in while logged in with your Microsoft account, you’ll earn a MixPot with a code for a Tee in the game, and earn Influence for your Mixer level in game when you start playing the game.

1 Like

What does this mean, and where does it show up at? I was ‘tuned’ in, but don’t know what this mixpot thing is.

Here’s the Xbox Support FAQ on MixPots:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ

“When will I receive my MixPot?
You’ll receive your MixPot within one week or less from the end of the Xbox Live streaming event. Remember, you must be logged in to Mixer with your Microsoft account to get your MixPot.”

"What if I watched the Xbox Live stream event on Mixer but didn’t receive my MixPot?
If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit Redirecting....

Quantities are limited—only the first qualified viewers will receive the MixPot. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content. Viewers don’t have to watch the entire briefing to qualify. You’ll be notified after the stream is over with more details regarding your MixPot.

Note Inquiries into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated."

It doesn’t say how you’ll receive the DLC code, but I believe it’s via XBL message? Maybe someone more familiar with MixPots can chime in.

2 Likes

Thanks ManteoMax. I’ll forget about it and see if anything shows up.

I do lol at the ‘limited quantities’ of a virtual item😁

Not sure if it’s relevant to this topic, but just received this message on Mixer: **Thank you for watching Inside Xbox. The Forza Horizon 4 Jumper is now yours!**Anybody know something about it?

EDIT: Thanks ManteoMax. I wasn’t sure what a MixPot was to begin with. Now i really feel dumb. I’m such a noob.

That’s the MixPot reward from watching yesterday’s livestream from Goodwood. You will probably have a DLC code to redeem over Xbox, and then you’ll find that item unlocked in the Customize Character section, probably among the Tops.

3 Likes

I think the Stream “Mix Pot” is a layered long sleeve with a tee topping it with a “cube” design on it

I had a “Cube” DLC download to my X already, and I’ve seen a pic of the tee I described somewhere

Yep, I had that mixer notification, which apparently doesn’t lead anywhere, but under manage game for fh4, there was a jumper ready to install.

Dominos Australia FH4 Promotion

• Deadlines: October 8, 15, and 23
  • Link: https://forzahorizon4.dominos.com.au/ | Terms | Tweet
  • Overview: “From midnight on the 2nd-23rd October 2018 (or while stocks last), you can buy a Pizza and Gaming Bundle and receive DLC – exclusive to Domino’s in Australia – as well as a 14-day Game Pass trial plus a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription” (plus the meal). “There will be new DLC on offer each week, with codes sent to you within 24 hours of purchase, so stay tuned each week to find out which exclusive DLC you can collect.”
  • DLC: Drivatar Jumper(codes available between 5.00am 2 October 2018 to 4.49am 8 October 2018); Drivatar Cap (codes available between 5.00am 9 October 2018 to 4.49am 15 October 2018); Porsche 911 GTR3RS (codes available between 5.00am 16 October 2018 to 4.49am 23 October 2018); XBL Gold and Game Pass

1 Like

Official Photo Contest 1

• Deadline: October 10
  • Link: Contest thread in the Community Events forum
  • Overview: Share your best photos in game with the designated description.
  • Prizes: 1 car of your choice (non-paid-DLC) + 1 Super Wheelspin + 300,000 CR + pic featured in game and on official social media channels.

Official Livery Contest 1

• Deadline: October 10
  • Overview: Share your best new (not imported) design in game with the designated description. You MUST post in the contest thread with the designated format, separately for Race or Fantasy categories.
  • Prizes: 1 car of your choice (non-paid-DLC) + 1 Super Wheelspin + 300,000 CR + pic featured in game and on official social media channels.
1 Like

Official Photo Contest 2

• Deadline: October 17

Official Livery Contest 2

• Deadline: October 17
  • Overview: Share your best new (not imported) design in game with the designated description. You MUST post in the contest thread with the designated format, separately for Race or Fantasy categories.
1 Like

Team Adventure rewards October 25 - November 22

• Qualifying: Renault Clio Forza Edition
  • Grandmaster: Mercedes Benz SL65 Forza Edition
  • Chicken Dance Emote

Where there any rewards for series 1?

Official Photo Contest

• Deadline: October 31
  • Prizes: 1 car of your choice (no paid-DLC) + 1 Super Wheelspin + 300,000 CR + pic featured in game and on official social media channels.

Official Livery Contest 3

• Deadline: October 31
  • Prizes: 1 car of your choice (no paid-DLC) + 1 Super Wheelspin + 300,000 CR + pic featured in game and on official social media channels.

#TuesdayDrive livestream giveaway
Starting 1pm Pacific, October 9

“Poster giveaways on @WatchMixer watch on @Xbox or the @mixerapp

1 Like

Microsoft Rewards - Ultimate Forza Horizon 4 Bundle

• Dates: “This sweepstakes begins on 10/08/2018 at 12:00:00 a.m. PST and ends on 11/12/2018 at 11:59:00 p.m. PST. After notifying the winners directly, we will announce them on or around 01/15/2019 here.”
  • Links: Microsoft Rewards | Terms
  • Overview: Redeem Microsoft Rewards points to enter for a chance to win an Xbox One X + FH4 Ultimate Edition + Playseat Forza Motorsport + Logitech G920 for Xbox One racing wheel and pedals + Playseat Seat Slider

1 Like