Content Update - May 15 - Lost Skill Points Refunded

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

What are you on about?

Car pass is done, it was advertised as 42 cars, we got 42 cars.

5 Likes

well this will be a fun chore!

Those on console, do yourself a favor. Update your game, after updating, do a restart from shutdown screen. Once back up, then launch game.

1 Like

Too late… why?

It’s probably more to the guy that’s having the freezing issues
For the time it took to do a post on here he could have properly restarted his console

2 Likes

Careful! Careful, lets not upset those on these forums that DO have a life, cause apparently tons of us do not

3 Likes

Doesnt take much to upset anyone on here lol

4 Likes

~5000 refunded… Now how about the feature request request to apply all masteries for a given car at once instead of one by one.

Go on, put it at the top of your sprint and make the half-wit who applied the ‘remove unofficial cars without realising it screwed masteries patch’ and lets see what other entertainment comes our way.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Comedy.

You know what they say about driving…

…Clunk, Click Every Trip!

I got 6599 points back and all of them showed up in my car mastery section. So, as far as my game is concerned you can have more than 999 so there is no need to hurry to use them.

There’s a small need to apply them, that you can’t get any more until you do.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they said that you can still only earn up to 999. This added total is just a special case. I think if you start earning skill points you won’t get any added until your total goes below 999 again.

1 Like

"…

I wonder how they calculated the skill points to refund?

My guess is (points earned - points available) - (cost of all currently unlocked perks).

I got 7,665 points back. I haven’t tallied all the cars yet to see which ones still have perks, but so far it seems accurate.

I got 1123 points back which sounds right for me. I went through the cash Perk cars and got the credits again. It’s both exciting and tedious at the same time applying all these skill points again.

Somehow I think there’s going to be a lot of reventions, GTR’s, MC12’s etc on the auction house over the next week or so.

1 Like

I got way more points than I was expecting from looking at the stats page. Unless I’ve spent way too much time on this game, grinding over the last 8 months. More than I had realised. LOL

Some probably come from cars bought in auction, that’s where I think mine came from. Although mathematically that should be a negative number they might have accidentally made it a positive number.

Glad i saw this thread, I was wondering what the update was for. But anyways, I got 4116 skill points back, didn’t realize i spent that much

WHEW! 34140 refunded. Sounds about right, I spent tons of time grinding out skill points at the beach. I am content.

Also not sure about anyone else but if you check my Xbox profile you will see it actually says 34140, not 999

Behold! https://n3bksq.ch.files.1drv.com/y4pIJvnK8FZrfJn8zqnznlOv7Us74hAfE-Ukr_d6hrLP6C-ZBKAS8ozJ5_v-wvyOIOxtnR6vcmQ6LQqcuImEOH-EqaphfEenVt3XYVkQUU1ToQTpvNerDDoJOo_90_E1R5sUAwa7h2nmJIa-Gtk1K2IbgbcDDeE72icohpn3majovFINL4xReSzo_EcptoJNxkXfPYN6by6wXJRdjpHLpKidg/5-15-2019_5-19-18_PM-lu2onqap.png?psid=1

2 Likes