Constant Disconnects

what is with the popup warning for "inactivity"when i’m working on cars in the garage? apparently the devs didn’t think this one through (like a lot of things it seems). i would hardly call making a 2k+ layer livery “inactivity”. it takes time to create quality liveries, layered groups and tunes. i spend hours just creating realistic logos from real manufacturers, and nothing is more annoying than getting a popup every 5 to 10 minutes when i’m concentrating on what i’m doing. it wouldn’t be so bad if the popup was smaller and in the corner of my screen, but as it is i can’t count the times it has blocked my view of what i’m working on and i have to wait for an interminable time until the timer counts down and it disappears. even an option to turn it off or a button click to end it would be nice. this was an issue in FH4 as well, and one would think they would have fixed this issue for this latest iteration of Horizon.

1 Like

Just change to “solo player” before entering the house or the festival area and that message should not appear again. It only informs you that you loose the connection to the actual horizon live server so there is room for players who wanted to drive in free roam.

1 Like

hmm, i hadn’t thought of that. next time i’m creating something i’ll try that out. thanks for the tip.