Constant Disconnects and players disappearing

So even when I can manage to stay connected for 20 minutes, 90% of the players I come across disappear right in front of my eyes. There are pretty much no AI traffic cars and it’s leaving the whole world seeming very dead and empty. I’m very close to saying the hell with it and playing in solo mode. At least then my map will be populated with some traffic. How is this more broken than part 4 at launch, when they have years of experience with a shared map under their belt now.?

2 Likes

No you don’t have auto brakes turned on, that’s just you being disconnected from the server.

1 Like

Unfortunately this has been a regular occurrence of most of Forza history, especially after an update, and since this is a new release its 10x worse.

Whats more annoying is they decided to remove the find a new lobby so you either just sit there and hope you connect to someone or try going solo then online again, hopefully they feed the server hamster soon, if they dont its gonna be 500x worse on the 9th when the horde arrives…

1 Like

Well, we have fallen for the age old “pay for early access” also known as “pay to beta test a few things before the real release” sooo… :slight_smile:

But, yeah, the servers are tragic at this point. The only way to enjoy the game right now is to go Horizon solo and just forget about being online.

1 Like

The worst part is you lose your skill chain when you get disconnected. I had like 100k x10 skill chain going and then boom all gone

2 Likes