Complaints Procedure About Forum Mods

:spades: Mod Edit - You may not discuss the rules and regulations of this board on the forum. Any and all discussions regarding these matters should be discussed by EMAIL ONLY to Turn 10 - D :spades:

So as the title suggests where do i go if i want to make an official complaint ?

4 Likes

Turn 10, at forzafb@microsoft.com

3 Likes

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Details are in the Terms of Use, which EVERYONE should read and know: http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst263_Terms-of-Service--TOS--for-Forzamotorsport-net-Community-Forums.aspx

III. Moderation Policy
Moderation of Forzamotorsport.net is not by committee. All decisions with regards to thread closure and movement, permanent and temporary bans, and membership issues are made by Turn 10 and its forum admins are final. That being said, constructive criticisms and suggestions are welcome, provided they are directed to Turn 10 Administration via private e-mail, here: forzafb@microsoft.com

2 Likes

:spades: Mod Edit - You may not discuss the rules and regulations of this board on the forum. Any and all discussions regarding these matters should be discussed by EMAIL ONLY to Turn 10 - D :spades:

Not at all. What I gave you was the link to file your complaint. Posting accusations on these forums is not allowed, AS PER THE TERMS OF USE. Since you admit you haven’t read them, I suggest you do.

1 Like

3 Likes