Compilation of Car Model Glitches

With the increasing number of car models and declining quality in the Forza series, I’ve decided to make a full list of every car model glitch I see in Horizon 3. Most of these wouldn’t be too hard to patch in (as the models obviously work in previous games or are already present), but probably won’t with the patch priorities on Forza games (If it isn’t game-breaking, don’t fix it).
Sorry for the slight salt. If I get any sort of response or support from PG or T10 devs, I’ll be happy to respectfully help, but I’m tired of spending $60 and getting a game with bugs that would get it crucified if it were in any other genre.
If you do have any suggestions or find any other bugs, please suggest them.

CAR MODELS

Missing Models
1985 Toyota Sprinter Tueno GT Apex - Center Console missing cover (floating A/C and Radio-related decals) Fixed?

Non-Rotating Steering Wheel on Exterior Model
Note: This seems to be a recurring issue, with the most notable but recently fixed example being the Willy’s Jeep from Horizon 2.
1987 Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31)

Tach/Speedo Issues
2005 Lotus Elise 111S - Interior Model Tachometer has red light that turns on with nighttime gauge lights, but is really a shift warning.
2009 Honda S2000 CR - Tach is about 1000 RPM low at redline
2014 Dodge Viper - Tach is about 700 RPM low at redline, Viper symbol on tach doesn’t fade in as it should but just blinks on

MISC. PROBLEMS
2016 Mazda MX-5 - Reflections on car exterior model not working properly on Blizzard Mountain (taillights, infotainment screen)
Dodge
[Blue028] All cars- do not display correct steering angle of the front wheels, animation is cut short (has been an issue since FM2)

Misc problem

All cars- do not display correct steering angle of the front wheels, animation is cut short (has been an issue since FM2)