Competitive Drag Lobby Tunes Shared (RWD)

Thanks Pac, appreciate the support. Just tryin to make those RWD lobbies a bit more competitive, and fun for all.

For you import guys… Added a 09 S2000 Honda and a 01 Acura Integra Type R. These should be fairly competitive with some of the Modern Muscle Cars.

Seeing that in horizon 2, there is only the one leader board on the runway drag. Like everyone else, I have run times into the 250’s or so therefore, any runs I make in my drag cars, usually A or S1, dont register. I have a ballpark I guess, of what time I’m shooting for based on what my friends in my club are hitting when we run the race or countdown races in freeroam.

Was wondering what some of you guys are hitting time/speed wise. Not asking for specifics, just want to see if we’re anywhere close to you guys that have been dragging for a while.

In Horizon 2 (One), we run RWD or FWD, 2500lbs and up, A800 or S1900. 2 separate classes. We try to stick to cars that would make sense to drag race, no Lambos or Ferraris, that kinda thing. Mostly just American Muscle type cars. As long as the make weight and class restrictions.

We havent started on 5 yet, that’ll be once more of us get it. Anyway, if anyone would be cool enough to let me know what good times/speeds are on the runway, that’d be great!

Oh yeah, we’re running around 27-28 sec in A and a lil quicker in S1. Ballpark. Speeds are around 195-210, give or take.

Tried the 73 BMW 2002, yesterday. Only made a few passes, ran 8.50, pulls left off the line. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Whitey, I usually jab the steering wheel right prior to launch to get it a somewhat straight launch. Your looking for a little bit of wheelspin off the line (no bog). I’ll grab full throttle on 2 (on the 3,2,1 countdown) then blip the throttle twice on one. That usually gets me the wheelspin I’m looking for. I’ve gotten as low as a 8.383 with that tune, but it consitently runs .417-.433 once you get a hang of the launch and shifts.

Added the 73 Falcon XB. A697 runnin a 8.850

I have been tuning some drag cars on horizon 2 for a couple weeks, I kinda feel like I have a good tune or 2. I try to stay with A or S1. Very tricky starts with no TCS , 928 HP and stock tires, lol. But fast if you hook!

Anyway, kinda lost a taste for Horizon right now. Trying to grind my way though F5, man where’d the fun go in that!! I’ve started tuning drag cars in that and other than the current C class rivals event, I cant find leaderboards for drag races. I’m not real good at seeing the obvious, lol, so I could totally be missing something. Any help would be great!

Until then, I’ve gone back to 4 for some tuning where I can test against an actual time. However, surprisingly some of the times for lower classes, im sure higher ones also seem a lil fishy. Anyone have an idea of where the GOOD times start in all the classes or at least a GT to look for that’s done all the classes and not in something like an “F999 mines skyline” that currently sits atop the 1/4 mile Sedona F class drag with a 3.382. Dont get me wrong, that’s flyin!! Just wanna know what mere mortals run.

Let me be sure to make it clear I’m not calling anyone out or trying to sound like a jerk. Hopefully that post didn’t sound like that. Recent events with online communication have me very concerned about things being taken wrong or blown way out of proportion. It looks to be pretty obvious upon more looking, still it would be cool to know where to realistically aim.

To find the drag leaderboards: go to free play/choose options/choose drag and what class you are looking for/then select track after you click on it choose leaderboard. This may not be exact but should get you close to finding it.

As far as f4 leaderboards, can’t really help you there. You might try over in the f4 forum.

1 Like

Thank you sir! That will help alot. If I get some respectable times I’ll put my tunes out there. The 'ol Maxwell’s Speed Shop has some good tunes for Horizon 2, just havent played 5 enough yet. Hope I can compete!