Coming Back

Well guys, it looks like I’m going to be coming back after a nearly year long hiatus from the series, and the platform as a whole. Hopefully I’m not as rusty as I think I am, and hopefully I’ll be able to bring some quality designs to this game. I’ll be getting my console sometime Tuesday, but with my current work schedule most of my playtime will consist of weekends. I’ll be getting Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Ryse, and FM5 this next weekend. Hope to see everyone on the track.

Glad to hear it. Jumping in with 4 epic titles your weekends are gonna be pretty busy :wink:

Most definitely. The majority will probably be Forza, at least until Watchdogs and The Witcher come out.

Never mind being rusty dude, the new physics engine will make you feel like a newb. lol
Rear wheel drive cars are more slidey. The game is less forgiving of aggresive driving. Takes some getting used to, but once you get it, it’s all good. You just have to remember it. I still spin off wildly into the grass when i’m not fully concentrating. lol
I’ll look forward to seeing your Drivatar misbehaving like everyone elses do!

Welcome back Afro! :smiley: