Codes here from totinos pizza

pm code please if anyone got a spare one going thanks

Being from EU I’d love a code too. :smiley:

I redeemed one and said I got the car. The message even popped up on my xbox. I do not see it in garage however. Do I need to do something else?

You have to buy the car ( it is free )

Thx

It should be under FREE cars in the Buy Cars menu options.

anyone got a code, thanks.

I messeged/pmed you 2 days ago, not sure if you got my message or still have any codes. If anyone still has some, it would be much appreciated. thanks.

I wouldn’t mind one if anyone ends up with a spare. They are not available in Canada, which is where I currently am.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind a code as I can’t go out and buy my own :slight_smile:

If anyone has one of these codes to spare please pm me, I would really appreciate it.

PM me if you need code. I have a extra codes. I’ll send the codes in a few hours

Sent you a PM looking for a code! Can’t get them in Denmark, hopefully I’m lucky :slight_smile:

Sent you a pm. But I guess my PMs are also moderated? As I never get any answer from my pizza code pms…

Pmd you mate can’t get the codes in Ireland cheers

Thanks for the drivers suit code
Had to use my fake U.S. address lol

I would like to get some spare codes too if anyone has some.
PM me please.
I don’t have Totinos pizza here in Australia.
Crocodiles, kangaroos and koala bears but no Totinos.

Sent a PM, man do I wish we had promos like this in the UK

There’s pizza DLC? Can the codes be bought separately?

I bought four items, 3 40 count pizza rolls and one party pizza could only use 3 codes said they were non exclusive and i needed one more exclusive code from a pizza roll 120 or multipack party pizza. So heres a code for a pizza roll 40 count , 3MFM-4XPF-X4XT. Hope thats helpful.