"CLUBS" Forza Horizon 5 or Forza Motorsport 7

Hi All, I find it hard to find a club that is right for me, can I get some suggestions or invites from club members? I am a 52 year old disabled veteran, I swear, I talk crap, I like to race clean (I do have accidents) I used to be in a garage in the Forza old days, it was called Atlantic LS. While a member of Atlantic LS I was a painter, I am not a good tuner, I am not a good photographer, I am not a good test driver, I am an above average driver. I have not been in any club since the clubs started in Forza, but I had fun with Atlantic LS and would like to find that experience again. Thanks, in advance, for your help Forza Community.

1 Like

I am trying to start a club, but at the moment there is a issue with the game that wont allow me to, its a known issue so I got the usual fobbing people off response from support about it, otherwise you would be more than welcome to join.

2 Likes

Check out the ForzaOpenTunes community. It’s a community focused on tuning cars and we do races every Sunday. We do organize weekly challenges too.

430 Discord members and 6700 people on Reddit.

Discord server: OPTN

Club link: https://account.xbox.com/en-ca/clubs/profile?clubid=3379875686571131&csrf=r48TkvCY6VeZFMscZDmBuQXcaoJc5rVgaoOlQ9GRzzdhmsU5eYtgbSIf4Uc-Muei47lkU_cVOI-BdFB0xEXCdTVgCls1&wa=wsignin1.0

Reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForzaOpenTunes/

3 Likes

I’ll check it out, thanks.

If u need someone to race around with, plz feel free to add me.I’m n California PST and can b on almost anytime throughout the day. I also have FM7. I m an older clean racer too. Yes we all have accidents on the track but I don’t have to always b n 1st place n the team races. As long as our team is winning I m happy. I’m a member of P.O.D.S ( Proud Old Dude Squad ) and have Ben with them since fh2. My GT is Mdolfanz. Look forward to seeing you on the track my friend. Take care.

1 Like

Hi, I run a club with several veterans. As a DV over 50 myself, trust me, I get it. We race every week, Fri and Sat nights. It’s a fairly quick group with the occasional alien invasion. We race clean and try to keep chat friendly. We will happily help get you up to speed. We race almost exclusively on Motorsport (FM7). Come check us out at hiredgunracing.com. You can friend me on Xbox and msg me for invites to races if you’re interested.