Cloud Sync deleted my 250hr + save, support ticket simply got marked as solved

Hi, yesterday during the seasonal change I didn’t get the updated seasonal challenges, so I restarted Horizon only to be greeted by a Cloud Sync screen stuck at 0%. After being stuck at 0% for over 10 minutes i cancelled the sync (btw amazing customer service to warn me about never cancelling sync in the support section instead of the sync screen, i am pissed btw). After about an hour of restarting the game eventually did sync, this time greeting me with the horizon tutorial intro and 0cr 0exp and 0 cars. All in all I’ve lost 30 mil in CR, 550cars and 250hrs in exp due to this.

I sent a support ticket to Forza support shortly after, only to receive an email today asking me how I’d rate the support I’ve received. Wondering [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] was going on I checked out the status of the ticket only to find out it was marked as solved, without me receiving any email or any acknowledgement of my issue at all.

The ticket is #252242