Chromebook conversion for FM6 apex.......do I dare ask?

I looked to see if there was a topic before I created one…I guess I’m either too stupid, naive or optimistic about “interfranchisement”:
But my wife gave me a chromebook for Christmas (why give your xbox man something from chrome is beyond me but who am I to criticize)
I don’t really like it but it’s a pc, and I needed a new one - but I can’t get Forza 6 Apex because I can’t load a Win10 app on chrome…

Really???

Find a way to interface this WINDOWS TECH TEAM…this is America for God’s sake…we CAN do anything with anybody (this is a reasonable
statement to a reasonable request…let’s not speculate toooooo faaaaaaaar okaaaaay???).

There are ways to run windows apps on chromebook but they aren’t powerful enough to run games. But that’s besides the point, you are posting about Forza 6 Apex in the Forza 7 section of the forum. Here is a link to the Apex forum.
https://forums.forza.net/turn10_topics86_Forza-Motorsport-6--Apex-Discussion.aspx

Are you mad? lol. No it won’t work

Some people are just not very knowledgeable when it comes to the differing kinds of pc’s and what they can and can’t do.

1 Like

That is evident by his question!