ChrisKanaris' Designs

Oh hi. I’ve been playing Forza for years but whilst I’ve always made liveries and shared them, I’ve never really got involved with the forums but figured why not?

So to start with here are three variations of a car I hold particular interest in, the Walter Wolf editions of the Lamborghini Countach. I know they’re fairly simplistic designs and you’d think there’d be a tonne of them available but I did a search and other than the three I made, there were only three others on the marketplace and one of variations wasn’t available at all, so I thought I’d give it a go. The difficulty came in accurately recreating the three different “Wolf” logos used on each car.

For me the Walter Wolf Special Countach’s were easily the best looking of the whole Countach range, and whilst I can’t replicate the bodywork (Forza 6 Turn10? Pretty please?) I could replicate the decals and paintjobs.So without further ado, here they are, let me know what you think/ any recommended alterations.

The first Walter Wolf Countach in red, with black fender arches and the Walter Wolf Racing and Rallye Racing decals:

Walter Wolf Special Number Two: This edition kept the black fender arches but replaced the red paint for blue, and added gold pin striping to the side and back of the car, along with a different Wolf Racing logo, and finally gold alloy wheels.

Lastly we have the third Walter Wolf edition in Navy Blue. This version colour coded the fender arches to the rest of the body, but kept the gold pin striping. Once again the decals were changed. You’ll notice I’ve added (what I believe) are the accurate license plates for each version, based off pictures I’ve found. I couldn’t find any other representations of this version in the storefront.

Nice job mate, these are pretty neat cars and I will have to give them a spin. Keep up the good work!

Thanks! Really appreciated. I know they’re not nearly as complex as some of the work others put on here but they still took me long enough!

Here’s another one I’ve just uploaded, the Nissan Fairlady Z 432, based on the 280ZX Turbo Don Devendorf drove in the late 70s/ early 80s. I’ve previously uploaded a Transformers version of this but the decals weren’t accurate so I made this one without the Autobot symbols and improved the decals. Finding high-res images to replicate all the decals was nigh-on impossible so if anyone knows of any I missed let me know :slight_smile:

Car: Nissan Fairlady Z 432
File Name: Don Devendorf

Good job mate but I would avoid the stock fonts and logos. I saw your awesome job on the Countach’s just put in the effort I know it will be worth it. Nice job here though mate, I can’t wait to see whats next!

Very nice retropainting for the Fairlady. I love it. Looks very good!

Hi man, i’m absolutly in love with your Lambo!

very well done, ciao ciao

Thanks for all the feedback people, glad you like them. Ace Ventura PI - Challenge accepted! So here’s my next one, and the only stock numbers/ logos I’ve used were the Yokohama logo (which is the same as on the real car) and the number 46, although I’ve added some extra shapes to them to try and make them match the numbers on the actual car a bit better (numbers aren’t my forte). This one’s a 370Z tribute to the 1972 BRE Datsun driven by John Morton. Hope you like!

Car: Nissan 370Z (with Nismo bodykit but stock sideskirts)
File name: BRE Tribute

Here’s the real one to compare:

Thanks for looking! Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Looking good mate, nice fonts! Keep up the great work.