Certain cars going through ground (plane) when they are lowered or have too much downforce.

I have noticed since DAY 1 that certain cars going through ground (plane) when they are lowered or have too much downforce. I have experienced this with numerous cars such as the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 and the McLaren Senna. I have also read other comments from others who are experiencing the same issues.

CAN WE GET A RESOLUTION TO THIS, PLEASE. It’s kinda hard to drive when your car is half-way in the ground.

CHeers,

I had the Senna at top down force for over 2 months of being my main car and only went to blue hell(good job to anybody that knows the reference) when hitting a tree at top speed. Not really annoying, more entertaining. I’ve never seen or felt as if my car was half in the ground.

I’ve also been doing it on purpose lately with the Mosler at the windmill danger sign. Hitting the brake mid air will cause the car to flip forward slowly and if you can hit the ground right you’ll go through.

I don’t see a need for a resolution to something that rarely happens and is entertaining to experience.