Car Pass on sale for Gold members.

i may just have to now get the car pass.
thanks for letting use know.
almost seems too good of a deal to pass up

keeping the cards close to the vest :slight_smile:

it's a secret

my forza garage just got bigger… :slight_smile:

1 Like

£26.79 UK

Do you get one free car from each pack or are they all free?

You get one of each and every single car in each pack, so all of them free to your garage one time.

Enjoy!

I was already tempted to buy the season pass after the June pack reveal,
now with the price at 33,49€ it’s time to fill my garage with new rides. :smiley:

In Australia the original price is crossed out and replaced with…the original price for both the game and car pass.

That’s what I found everywhere except the location I detailed in the first post. Seems a bit underhanded for them to have it on sale but so hard to find at the sale price.

It took a good deal of going away and coming back again, accompanied by random probing activities over a couple of hours, but I managed to snag the deal eventually. $43.95 Oz dollars. If it had been at that price point to start with I would have bought into it months ago, but somehow 65 bucks seemed a tad too much to pay up front for a bunch of extra cars. I don’t think I’m alone in the world on that one.

1 Like

Amazing, now I can finally buy the car pass.
Hope I can manage to get it from the US marketplace…

Should learn to edit and not to quote…

I just bought the Car Pass 3 days ago. Fudge.

This was what I was waiting for.

1 Like

Oh well. Story of my life and bought it about a week or so ago at full price. :frowning:

My brother plays on my Xbox One right now using his own profile but will have his own console in July.

Can he buy the season pass at the discount now using my xbox and then use it on his when he gets it.

He currently hasn’t downloaded any DLC for Forza 5 so essentially he’ll be starting fresh with his new console with the exception of what little game progress he has so far.

That should work since purchases are tied to the account no matter where it is. But I would suggest that your account be fully signed out when he does it. We’ve seen some odd reports of people who bought the Car Pass only to have it assigned to another account on the console. He may also want to change his setting to “This is my home console” to make sure it works. Maybe someone who’s dealt with this before can provide more info.

Great news, just snagged it now. So glad to have the DBR1 back in my collection, and very much looking forward to trying out the Tipo 61 and Chapparal.

I would also agree with Verruckt Schakal on this one as with most downloadable content if not all on the Marketplace do clearly state that there are no refunds on the content so unless there are very specific circumstances where the content does not work at all then I wouldn’t expect getting a refund. Personally there was a reason I waited to see what the cars were before buying any of the packs (except for the free one) so I could decide whether the car pass was worth it to me or not.