Car mistakes and glitches thread.

This isn’t to bash turn 10/playground games, this is to help them find the car mistakes quicker instead of having multiple threads.

1. 1997 civic type r- speedo is in miles instead of km/h and it stops working at 120 km/h

2. 1998 toyota supra- no bov from the outside view, glitch was also in forza 5.

3. Renault alpine- tai lights are not finished… Awkwardly they are correct in the xbox 360 version.

4. Lamborghini huracan- the speedo is missing the blue line that follows it as it revs… Also correct in the xbox 360 version.

5. 1993 nissan gt-r- no bov sound on outsideview.

If you have found other mistakes please list then here and hopefully we can some ironed out in the future.

3 Likes

Copying from a post I made on GAF:

"First one is the 2006 Audi RS4. If I turn the wheels to full lock when I’m stationary, the front wheels barely turn. The car has a cartoonish looking turning circle because of how little the wheels rotate.

The other one is a bit bigger, and it’s on the Tesla Model S. I noticed when the car loses its front bumper, the area underneath isn’t modelled at all. I saw an AI car missing its bumper and I could see through the entire car, behind the wheels and everything."

Ae86 front bumper is missing the body color stripe that’s part of the cars two tone paint job.

1 Like

^This is the car mistake that annoys me the most of FM5 and FH2… Need to fix it for BOTH games seriously, it was perfectly fine in FM4, why break it.

I made a thread yesterday about this one, Ford Capri with upgraded brakes. Rear brakes are just calipers in the center and no rotors. This happens with sports and race brakes as street doesn’t have any visual changes.

When you’re driving the Beetle in chase cam, the interior is completely white, and the front bumper is permanently deformed, as though it’s already been wrecked. This is most noticeable with the second bumper option.

Also in chase cam, the Ford F100’s bed has big chrome triangles where there should be screws.

EDIT: After playing more, I’ve found some more mistakes/glitches.

1949 Mercury Eight Coupe: When in motion, the wheels (not the hubcaps, but the actual wheels behind them) turn from black to chrome. This only applies to the manufacturer color.

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air: Same as the Mercury, but it also applies to wheels that have been painted.

2014 Ford Fiesta: When in motion, the rim of the wheels turn back to silver if painted. This happened in Forza 5, as well.

2010 Fiat Abarth 500 esseesse: See Ford Fiesta. Shift light is still nonfunctional, as it was in Forza 5.

1994 Mazda MX-5 Miata: See Ford Fiesta.

2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor: Window tinting applies only to the rear side windows.

2014 Tesla Model S: Window tinting does not apply to the sunroof.

1995 Volkswagen Corrado VR6: Window tinting does not apply to the front passenger window.

2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo: Side mirrors have carbon fiber on the side closest to the car itself. This was also in Forza 5.

1971 Plymouth Hemi 'Cuda: Rollcage is covered with black and grey stripes.

1970 Datsun 510: Decals are cut off at the edge of each side (applying a decal to the edge of both left and rear will leave a gap, for example.)

2011 McLaren 12C: Manufacturer chrome paint removes decals on the painted surface. This can be remedied by using the “aluminum polished” paint with these options: Hue: 0.00, saturation: 0.00 and brightness: 0.90.

That’s all I can think of at the moment.

EDIT: Found another.

1984 Volkswagen Rabbit GTI: The “sport” brake upgrade makes the brakes invisible everywhere outside of the garage, including photo mode.

This is a well known issue but if you paint certain rims that are originally chrome to a matte or powder coat looking color, they turn chrome when spinning.

Interesting thread, now can/will Turn 10 do anything to correct these mistakes? I assume there has to be more cars that have some kind of detail missing or wrong.

2 Likes

Many glitches found in FM5 on launch day were never fixed so no they won’t do anything

1 Like

Yea because its the same engine i doubt they’ll fix it, theres an FM5 bug thread 20+ pages, I can bet that those glitches will be present in this too. Maybe they’re focussing on FM6? Just like FH2 for 360 has the same bugs and FH1. E.g. the Bmw 1M and E92 M3 have their rear sidelights on constantly

2000 mustang Cobra R supercharged.
The supercharger whine goes away a lot and the engine gets quiet. Its S700 so its not completely upgraded. But losing the whine really screws with my shifting since I cant hear the engine very well.

They should also add the options of a street factory bodykit for it again. Only reason I don’t use that car anymore.

the Mercedes SLS AMG sounds really weird like a four cylinder turbo not a V8, it sounds nothing like the SLS in FM5 or Horizon 1 :frowning:

My stats keep increasing even if I’m not driving. Also, they increase incredibly fast. I drove my E36 M3 for about 10 to 15 minutes after I got it and it said I drove 680 miles and had a total driving time of about 7 hours.

Doubt it. Someone else probably played it without your knowledge or you lost track of time.

1 Like

Nah, my S13 says I have driven it for 400 hours and racked up over 29k miles. I haven’t even played for 40 hours yet

1 Like

I’m the only one that’s played it. I thought I was losing track of time too. In my total distance driven it says the correct amount of miles driven, but for each individual car it exceeds that distance.

best glitch yet

1 Like

This is all despressing and I am sure there is a lot more. No video game will ever be perfect, but considering what the game is marketed as this is very disappointing. When you hear the developer explain the process of designing the cars it makes you shake your head that very basic details are wrong or forgotten.

1 Like

Really?

Point out the mistakes for sure but is it really “depressing”?

I have to agree. I’m a car guy first, gamer last. So when it comes to the cars the inaccuracys bug the crap out of me. Sad part is I know this stuff will not get fixed.

1 Like