Car Horns in FH4

I believe the pre-order announcement is the first we’ve heard about Car Horns in FH4. I think we can expect a variety of horn options as in FH3 some of which may be locked or DLC.

Car Horns List as of Series 4:

STANDARD HORNS

Stock Horn 1-20
Halo Warthog Horn - Series 4 Forzathon Shop

MUSICAL HORNS

5th Symphony
Ode to Joy
Ride of the Valkyries
Wedding March
Funeral March
In the Hall of the Mountain King
Mexican Hat Dance
La Cucaracha
The Last Post
Halo Theme
Sea of Thieves Theme
Killer Instinct Theme
Going Home
Scale (Do, Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, Ti, Do)
Four Seasons - Spring
Greetings!
Incoming!
NOOOOO
The Planets - Jupiter
WAH WAH WAH WAHHH

SOUND EFFECTS

Level Up
Clock Tower - Loyalty Reward
Strike!
Royal Fanfare
BWWAAAAHH!!!
Kazoo Marching Band
Drum Fill
Bingo Bongo
Synth Riser
Haunted House
Ice Cream Van
Boing!
The Kraken
Beautiful Morning
Pizzicato
Hyperdrive Engaged
Hyperdrive Disengaged
Rubber Ducky
Slappin Da Bass
Tribal Drums
Timpani
Slide Whistle
Windows XP Shutdown
Air Horn
Bicycle Bell
Boat Cruiser
Steam Boat
Cow Bell
Honk
Hooter
Noisemaker
Tooter
Comedy Whistle
Arooga 1
Arooga 2
Police Siren
Guitar Riff
Cash Register
Boxing Bell
Cuckoo
Sheep
Guitar Slide
Laser
Pneumatic
Computation
Grunt Birthday Party
Viking Horn
Viking Shout
Wolf Howl
WOLOLO

1 Like

I really hope that we get proper, realistic horn sounds for our cars this time. I really didn’t like how it was done in FH3 where you picked a horn and ALL your cars now use it so you don’t even know what the horn on a given car is supposed to sound like. Hopefully this will be changed in FH4 so novelty horns can be selected as an upgrade option (same as visual upgrades), but otherwise cars use their real-life horn sound.

As long is we can turn that racket off.

1 Like

As long as there’s a Dixie Horn in there this time around, I’ll be happy.

1st option I change, “Horn Sounds OFF”

I wanna dixie horn for the trophy trucks.

Loyalty Rewards
The September 14 Week in Review announced the Loyalty Rewards for FH4. These rewards are based on your Forza Rewards Tier, which is based on your previous activity from previous Forza games. Loyalty Rewards are one-time gifts received at the start of your FH4 gameplay (whether that’s at launch or later), while Forza Rewards are weekly credit rewards available for the long term future. See the Loyalty Rewards thread:

1 Like

How do I choose a horn for my default out of the fifty billion I won in wheel spins? Then how do I actually use them? Thanks

The menu for selecting a Car Horn is under the Garage tab at properties and the Horizon Festival. You can select one horn at any time which is available for all cars. While driving, the controller function to honk the horn is to hold down the right stick (or whatever mapping you have chosen in Settings).

Series 4 Winter Forzathon Shop offers the Halo Warthog Horn:

Can you please add the Dixie horn from the dukes of hazard to Forza Horizon 4

We need the Dixie horn in horizon 4 badly especially for the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T!