Car Customization Wish Lists [FM] - brands and parts

personally, I’d love to see an increase in the amount of rims from the mid-to-late 90’s, and specifically those largely used in or associated with racing applications. I of course acknowledge that licensing (especially for discontinued and historic products) is likely a huge hassle and thus these recommendations are likely to make many waves, but I figured I would put em out here anyways.

OZ Crono
OZ Superturismo Corsa (specifically with the flat outer flange)
BBS RG DTM
BBS GTII
Speedline Type 2010/2110 Champion
Speedline Type 2013C
Advan TCII
Enkei RC5
Rays Touring Evolution FORTESST

considering how many of these wheels have centrelock versions (or closely related centrelock analogues) it would be a dream to see some of those implemented as well. gran turismo sport in particular has a solid roster of centrelock wheels, and it would be a shame for a game so focused on motorsport to go without such essential motorsport-related customization.

Why is there not an option to add lettering to any level of tire? It can just be the FORZA letting it doesn’t have to be custom, but i would like to be able to have Racing and Drag slicks with lettering. Plus if it was on the sports you could have C and B class tunes with lettering if you liked.

I don’t know if this has been brought up before or not, but it would be real nice to pick the displacement upgrade size as well as turbocharger sizes like 76/68 compressor and exhaust size or be able to put twin 76mm turbos or twin 88s. I know thats more geared towards the drag racing side but would still be awesome. Even being able to put Nitrous on the car in different increments like 50Hp, 125Hp and on up and be able to set how aggressively the hit it is.

Hi folks, with the expansion of our Suggestion Hub we’re not directing all wishlist types to that section of the forums into individual topics for upvoting. Please read through the Getting Started With Suggestions for guidance.