cant race in f class lobby

a player on a f class track not racing blocking the lobby for over 100 hours can you help

I didn’t know people actually raced those lower classes. Does anybody do D?

Nothing you can do. I don’t know if the mod’s can have T10 shut them down or not.

A few people race the lowers classes, but generally not too many.

I guess you have two options, either bump your car up to “E” or “D” class, or use a different lobby. If there is one blocking player, then the races cannot happen there anyways. Try an open or custom lobby.

-k

Yeah, couldn’t you start your own race?

Yes, you could create your own public lobby. If you just select the regular F class lobby and his is the only one, then you will keep getting dropped into it.

What do yall mean by blocking the lobby? Is that them folks I see in lobbies sometimes just sitting there, never readying up? Like they fell asleep waiting?

not user created lobby but the circuit lobbies, if someone starts a race with people & either the few people there decide to leave or that person lags out of the race & just sits there, that by they are in is just useless as they wont finish & if you leave & go back to the F class circuit lobby more often then not it will put you back into that lobby even if other lobbies are open & have space.

lot of players race in c and b class lobbys when EME club leader is not blocking lobbys

the player has 1974 at the end of hes 3 gametags he uses to block and wreck lobbys at will.