Can't open the game at all

When I click to open the game, a window opens up for a split second showing the Motorsport 7 logo, then just goes away. I have tried disabling my antivirus, reinstalling my xbox apps, and changing my user account control but none of this fixes it. Redownloading it is not an option as it takes ~24 hours to download and make the internet unusable for everyone else in the house.

1 Like

Welcome to the club, brother. I have posted this issue as have many others to no avail. Bump and reply for visibility. Turn 10…Please help.

2 Likes

Got the same issue. Looks like we have to wait until the fix it.

1 Like

I was playing it about 30 minutes ago for an hour and closed it. But now, I’m just stuck at the loading screen exactly like what happened to NastyBurger2475 in the first post. The spinner at the bottom right just spins forever.

So I got it to work by rebooting my PC, and also unplugging my controller before starting the game - which makes no sense. But if I quit the game, then I have to do the same thing again, rebooting my PC, unplugging my controller first, and starting the game.

I’m on Windows 10 Pro x64 with the Creator’s Update. Version 1703 Build 15063.632.

Take a look at my post and see if this works for you, it involves resetting security permissions for certain folders.

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm787617_Unable-to-Launch-Game.aspx#post_787617

I don’t want to do that, they need to fix their game. We shouldn’t have to configure our computers to work with their games. My pc works with literally everything that has been released. This is so frustrating.

That didn’t work for me!! Ugh this sucks…

The same problem for me… :frowning:

Windows 10 Home (German version), Intel i7 4790K, 16 GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080, nothing overclocked
Forza 7 is installed on D drive