Cant create private server - Cannot allocate server

Good morning everyone,

I will update you all as soon as I have an eta on the fix. We are working on it as fast as we can.

Thanks

No lights when racing at night sometimes and no engine sound and still Turn 10 are counting their cash .Menus are lagging but sure the game was ready for the idiots like us willing to pay well over the odds just to play 4 days early .Parties are messing up and still we wait for a fix .Compensation is wgat we need for buying a faulty product .

Same problem on Xbox One - Cannot allocate server for private lobby, but public lobby working fine.
Me and a few friends bought the Ultimate Edition for the earlier access, to play online together, now nothing… :frowning:

Same problem here and very awful lag when i do manage to race.

Yea this sucks. Arranged a day to be playing with friends and no joy so far. Bit of a let down.

Same problem on Xbox One - Cannot allocate server for private lobby.

Guess we’ll wait till’ tuesday in hopes for a Day One patch fixing all these glitches and bugs.

Any news on this issue?

paid 100 bucks for the early-order game and was not able to play it online. and that’s all i do usually. great…
no new Forza - just a merge of Forza 6 and Horizon 3. Missing stuff, many many bugs, and finally i’m not able to play it.

Hopefully tommorow we’ll have a fix for this?

I hope a patch will be released later today when the store updates that fixes this, hopefully we’ll be able to play with our friends today.

1 Like

we can only hope all I got the game for was to drive with mates and it wont let me :frowning:

Any word from the liaisons if there is indeed going to be a patch?

Still waiting for a fix… really want to do Some nordschleife with friends…

Seems like there won’t be a patch after all… I’m starting to get a bit impatient with this, I bought the game to play with friends and right now I can’t do that at all. Unnaceptable that 4 days after launch a key feature of Multiplayer is still completely inaccesible to a large part of the player base.

1 Like

This problem was fixed after the latest patch yesterday for me. I can now create private lobbies.

The latest update seems to have fixed this for me, I can finally host and join private lobbies with friends. Good luck to all of you.

The patch seems to have helped. I’ve now been able to host a Lobby. Still need the 2nd person though…