Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers

Same problem on Xbox 1X but xbox services state “everything is up and running”. I think the problem is with Forza servers.

It’s still ongoing for me. I was trying during the live outage and now after live is back up, but with no success.

its comeback up now. hopefully it stays live.

Still down for me on XB1.

Same here on PC

I have the same problem too it is very irritating, I’m sorry to say this but they can’t even fix their own servers! come on!

Same here i’m on the PC version it was fine earlier but now i cannot connect. Done the usual things, reset modem/router blah blah blah and nothing! It’s a bit frustrating when your on lockdown from covid!..

Yes all drivers are fine before anyone asks :wink:

Whats the ETA of fix anyone?

2 Likes

Servers are down for me as well.

There is the error message:
Error

Thank you for your help

Best Regards

I have the exact same problem.

null

This is day 2. Yesterday i once again spent an hour trying to figure out why I couldn’t connect, turns out my NAT type had randomly became an issue after 5 years of no problems, Toredo was throwing a fit and I had to YouTube a fix. Worked, now I come into game with this message, and I’ve seen this countless times posted n FH3. All I want to do is the seasonal events, I like driving online, this is a joke. I shouldn’t have to fix my own game EVERY SINGLE time I want to play.

Correction: I hate online because half the time it’s a task, not something casual and the team based vs unbeatable drivavatars is a joke. I just want online because of the seasonal events and the fact that drifting in open lobbies is actually enjoyable.

1 Like

Yes, been getting a very similar message on XBox since about 6pm uk time. XBox tests say all ok yet cannot get online Trial connection.
Well done on posting the picture ! I struggle with that.:+1:

Since my first post vanished. here it is again, the second day now I can’t connect, yesterday I fixed it myself. But now I don’t know what to do anymore. This is a joke, fix your game. Every update my game just stops working properly null

Yeah, someone needs to do a reboot of those servers, probably because most are working from home and no one is physically nursing the servers, which in my experience needs to be hard booted at least weekly!

Still down in australia too right now. How am i supposed to get ranked online for my percentage for the season if their servers are down. they better fix it before it rolls over

Haven’t been able to join a online session all day. I re-installed, cleared pc cache, restarted modem shut off windows defender nothing.
nullForza Horizon 4

I am also having the same problem. I guess it is good to know it is on their end.

Failed (0x800c000b)
Quality of connection: Failed (0x80600001)
Region: Failed (0x0)
IPSEC: 0x000000000

I just reinstalled the game today after redoing my hard drive about a month ago. I thought my install was messed up as I have been unable to connect all day. Good to know it’s not my end… well, hopefully anyway. XBox Network connects just fine. Just the game that can’t connect.

Everything is working internet wise, but it seems that the game can’t connect you to other people. Online free roam, and multiplayer matches are not working. Yet, finding new tunes and blueprints are still operational, thus the game has internet connectivity.

At time of me writing this its still not working. :frowning: 03.50 UK time