Can't change assists when in multiplayer

I don’t know if this is the correct thread to be posting this, but ever since Forza 6 came out I have been annoyed by the fact that there is no way to change your assists while in a multiplayer lobby. In order to change your assists while in multiplayer, you need to back out of multiplayer, go into free play, change them, and then go back into multiplayer. This is very tedious and annoying, especially for somebody like me who uses different assists for different cars. To my recollection, in all previous Forza games you have been able to change your assists in the lobby while in multiplayer, so if there is a way for that feature to be added back in, I would be very happy and I bet there are a lot of other people who would appreciate this too.

Pretty sure you can click on your own name to bring up the assists settings in MP.

2 Likes

DAT trashman is correct. You select your own name in the lobby, press A and you’ll see the option to change assists.

It’s not very intuitive, but the option is definitely there.

Yup, you’re right. That’s aggravating that I never saw that. You don’t know how long I spent trying to find SOME way to change my assists while in multiplayer, and I never thought to click on my own name. I’m an idiot. Well, thanks for pointing that out.

Wow. I didn’t know that.

THAT is handy!