Cannot join online after the super 7 update, i have been kicked 42 times since last night?

I just came here to mention I have the same issue, just to make this thread more important. :smiley:

So Iā€™m not alone. I was going crazy resetting the internet connection at home.

Any news?
Itā€™s ā€˜openworldā€™ only here the multiplayerevents in playlist worked without disconnects

I canā€™t join Trial. I get a sort of infinite loading screen and then I got disconected.

Having the same issue. Saying unable to join session constantly.

1 Like

Every single week I now get disconnected mid race in the online trial, since the Super 7 update it now hangs on the car during start up.
You go to search but nothing loads, having to start all over again.
Pleas please fix your servers Iā€™m honestly now almost done with this game.
Instead of releasing more content and breaking the game further, fix what you already have !!!

1 Like

On Series X trial and playground seem to work most of the time BUT sometimes most/all of the other players disapear (get disconnected?) and only some players remain. I wonder if the remaining ones are all Series X owners?

Same issue on Series Xā€¦horizon life not working.

1 Like

Same issue on Series Xā€¦Horizon Life not working.

1 Like

Exactly same issue. So frustrating

1 Like

Is anyone getting bad glitch online aswell or is it only my series x

Same issue. SVK

This is the 3rd day Iā€™ve had this same issue. Also on the Series X.

IPSEC 0X00000000 error when trying to join Horizon Life or a Convoy. Attempting to join seasonal events just hangs.

Super frustrating!

1 Like

I have the same issue since the Super7 update.
I cannot join any online game, IPSec 0x0, Series X, Nat Open

1 Like

Accidental double post

Same here on XSX. Really worried initially as only google results and forum posts for the IPSEC 0x0 error relate to people being shadowbanned. I donā€™t cheat, grief or exploit any game so initially I was panicking - however, itā€™s working fine on my W10 PC and I seem to be having the same symptoms as people on this thread only since the Super7 update. Have raised a ticket.

three days with the error, any solution from the developer?

Same issue here. XBSX is trying to connect to session for like a min, then disconnects. It is now happening in Season events also disconnecting mid race. But I can say before I got the XBSX even on PC i was starting to have this issue not staying connected to the sessions. All other games and internet is fine with a open NAT status. Auction house works fine.

Same here, I am Having the same issue. Saying unable to join session constantly. On Series X

Same issue here since the updateā€¦ IPSEC: 0x0000000

AH is working fine.

Also using Series X.