Can you guys bring the official Forza Hub app to Android and iOS?

I would like to keep track of Forza rewards, scores, ranks and this forum when away from my PC and Xbox One. Can you guys make this happen?

Thanks,

ProXboxghost

27 Likes

yes go go :smiley: super idea

2 Likes

Hey forza. Can you guys make forza hub for iOS and android?

8 Likes

Please please please bring an app out! It’s not like you don’t have enough followers. Not only that but most players play on console… Not pc so it would be much easier to see everything on a mobile app… like galleries ect

5 Likes

Cool

Any feed back on this or swept under the rug…

2 Likes

Been asking for this since the hub was released. It would be great to check your phone instead of jumping out of the game into a seperate app on the xbox.

1 Like

This deffo needs bumping

1 Like

Definitely in need of this.

Yeah if they made a mobile app I’d totally get it

1 Like

I would like to have a Android app too with tablet mode support.

1 Like

Would love to see Forza Hub on iOS as well. Wanted to download it to my iPhone today but to my big surprise it doesn’t even exist.

I play a lot of Ubisoft games as well and they did a great thing with the Ubisoft Club app on iOS. I can start my Far Cry 5 challenges from my iPhone and watch community progress.

Would be nice to see the Forza Hub move to mobile as well.

2 Likes

I would like if it was on any phone so u can take it to go with u and to show ur friends ur pics. And if turn10 has a stream u know from the app

This is so over due doubt they going to do being as no response or action to date.