Can someone make this spec 918?

https://www.google.com/search?q=porsche+918+weissach+blue&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjimKLZ3a_TAhWJ7SYKHfSjBrgQ_AUIBigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgdii=Ewze6ZA7uvXmKM:&imgrc=fKqj5LBKMSNfJM:

Ill try.

1 Like

Thank you. Let me know if you do it

Its done read my preview messages for desc

Okay you found someone. But tell me where is the Problem doing this? 2 Colours blue and some stripes a Number and Circle. You should realy try do this alone. You will be better and better trust me.

cause its actually harder than it looks and im a legend painter so it really means something.

I don’t play much of fh3 and haven’t painted anything since fm2. Its a local car that i’ve seen in person and i know that there are plenty of painters who can do this in no time. Whereas for me, it’d take me hours to do it without it looking like [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

I like the Salzburg Racing Design. I might start the black and white #05 soon and I may do a white with black and green version. Right now I am working on a Monster Energy 918 that looks insane.

Andy Blackmore has a few recreated. There are tons of pics of all colors and numbers when you web search 918 Spyder Salzburg Livery.

Just dont do the blue #3 plz, oh and could u while your doing the #5 one since its the same design can u maybe share the vinyl so i can copy it i will give $$ ingame if u want and we can work together ill make top you can make sides.

I just started painting and my time is limited during the week. I haven’t decided if I am going to build the graphics in the vinyl creator or directly on the car. Now I see you already have one done. That was fast. Congrats NFS on 50k downloads. If I make the 918 Salzburg I will message you and Paganii. I am still trying to tune the 918 on Goliath in between making vinyls. I need more hours in a day, LOL.

Done Desc is Weissach #3 Blue!