Can someone help me with the BMW M8's oversteer under high accel?

i’ve been taking my BMW M8 in S2 class with Slick race tyres online, and i’ve noticed a LOT of really bad oversteer under accel, the car is AWD as well, someone help please?

Would have to see all your settings from the tuning menu, but I’d start with the arbs, springs & diff settings if I were you. What is your center diff set to, and have you tried adjusting it more towards the front?

If none of that helps, you could adjust camber and/or toe, but only if none of the above help. As ugly as it makes some cars, rear aero is sometimes very useful, in case you don’t already have it. Exactly where in the corner you oversteer is important as well.

Also try semi-slicks to rule out the slicks being the issue, (despite the fact that slicks cost more PI, they’re not always the best fit, especially in wet conditions).

How do you intend to correct oversteer by placing 80% at the rear?

Reduce rear antiroll bar in relation to the front, also make the front spring softer than the rear and it will behave properly.
Keep power distribution at 50/50 or 40/60.

i’ll try these solutions, thanks for the suggestions

If you can provide what kind of build it is I could recreate it and calculate the suspension and see where the oversteer comes from.
The M8 did strike me as a very stable car while giving it a run yesterday.
Only downside is the thin rear tire width which may play a part here.
Easier with your intended build though.

Edit:
Did a max build (PI 947 with the Racing V6) and two things needed to be done to make it stable through turns and under acceleration:
Race dif and decrease of power to the rear. As expected the awful 295s can’t handle all the power with stock dif which is ~78 % to the rear. 60% did the job.
Run a lot of rear downforce, especially if front downforce is set to full. Which you want on S2 to get that ship turning. The normal front to rear downforce calculation depending on weight distribution does not work here. It starts rolling over the rear.

In all honesty, simply not a car meant for S2. Does the best as a non-aero A800 car.