Can I play online again if I buy the game new.

Hi I was banned because of a fail of the game but Microsoft doesnt want to unban me. So I asked my self, If I buy the game completely new and get a new license with it because I buyed it again. can I play online again?

How did they ban me? By my username or my gameID or by my PcID ?

No, because a ban is associated with your account and not the game itself, they ban you by your account for that specific game. If you had another account you could play online with the same game. If you bought another game you would still be banned.

Thank you for the replay. But I need to say that I tried to play the game with another account and it worked but I was still banned :confused:

Than its more than just your account, most likely they banned your IP address from the game as well if it says you are also banned on another account. You can always email turn10 and get it solved if they reply back to you in time before your ban is up.

Alright thank you. I think they will have lots of time, because my ban is for 30 years :wink:

Looks like you didn’t learn your lesson the first time there, champ. Those feeling sorry for you are ignoring the fact that you kept up the behavior that got you banned the first time… a 30 year/permanent ban doesn’t happen by mistake.

4 Likes

The Microsoft Code of Conduct specifically covers this information:

"CONSEQUENCES

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.

UPON RECEIVING A PERMANENT SUSPENSION, YOU FORFEIT ALL CONTENT LICENSES, GOLD MEMBERSHIP TIME, AND MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BALANCES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SUSPENDED ACCOUNT."

3 Likes

Dang, that’s a perma ban, I’m sorry man. I feel for you. Well I wish the best of luck to you.