Can I download other users' Vinyl Groups in the Forza Motorsport games?

Since Forza Horizon 2, Forza Horizon 3 & Forza Horizon 4 are STILL broken and impossible the way they were meant to be played for 3 months now, I have effectively moved back to the Forza Motorsport games. Recently, I installed Forza Motorsport 6 & Motorsport 7, mainly because the latter was going to get the End of Life Update about a month or two from now and I wanted to get as many Free DLC Cars as I can before it happens.

However, this was when I noticed that there is no traditional ‘‘Search Vinyl Groups’’ option anywhere I looked. This goes for Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Motorsport 6 & Forza Motorsport 7. I had really been wanting to download hundreds upon hundreds of Aftermarket decals, as well as more Number Fonts, for use on my Cars.

I’ve looked around online for guides, but every time I think I found a guide for a Forza Motorsport game, it always ends up being for a Forza Horizon game. I don’t want to recreate every single Aftermarket logo on my own, even if all Vinyl Groups from Forza Motorsport 5 can be carried over to the next 2 titles in the series (maybe the 8th one, too).

I only have one quick, simple question: Can I download Vinyl Groups made by other Users in any of the Forza Motorsport titles?

Yes you can.

From the Paint menu, go to apply vinyls and decals.
Select Apply a vinyl shape.
Press the left shoulder button to move to Curated Groups. (1st group)
You can now search for vinyls created by other players.
Narrow your search by entering what you are looking for in the description, or by entering a creator gamer tag to see all vinyls they have shared.

Good luck.