Can Forza 8 just be a remastered forza 4 please

I mostly miss the car selection and the fantasy tracks from FM4. The race categories were also pretty solid (grouped by drivetrain, body style, aspiration, etc.). So many cars from FM4 that haven’t been seen in Forza since…

But just about everything else in FM7 is leaps and bounds above what FM4 did. Going back to FM4 the cars have unbelievably high grip and the visuals and sounds are (obviously) quite less than what the Xbox One X can pump out. The plethora of options in Free Play and the more “realistic” categories for racing are also a fresh and welcome addition as well.

Forza 4 was the first game I was playing from its release date so I came in at the ground level although I had been playing 3 for a short time and yes I still believe 4 is still the best of the Forza franchise. Now before you jump down my throat just know that I acknowledge the games negatives as well as its plus’s it does not match up against a couple of the releases that followed it but was far superior to others. The racing was brilliant but the lack of space in the garage was a nightmare graphics in later games were of course much superior but the gameplay in 4 was magical in comparison to 5 & 6 the storefront was brilliant you could truly rack up the credits if you wanted to put the time and effort in.

But where 4 is far superior to every other Forza\Horizon that followed was how social the entire game was how many of you miss the fact that whenever you signed in there was always someone racing you knew it was always a group you raced against over and over again and most of them would be on your friend list and you knew the racing was going to be clean. Every ‘‘noob’’ was welcomed and encouraged now we have the hate every noob they are wreckers attitude ingrained within the game and yes we did have in 4 noob wreckers and some who were just plain nasty but you knew it was their fault not yours because you had welcomed them into the community as best you could. I remember me being a noob and no matter how much I tried to tune a car I just wasn’t competitive and yes I did think about giving up the game as a dead loss because we all hate coming in miles behind when you know your skills were better than that. There were other gamers though who encouraged me and even helped me out with gifted cars and tunes suddenly I was competitive and not only that but the tunes I was gifted were not locked as they are now you could go into the tune and see what they were doing that you hadn’t and after a while I could even improve the tune and gift the improved version back to its original designer and onto other racers to let them check it out and race with it.

You were truly a little community within the greater Forza community in which almost everybody was willing to gift you credits, tunes and cars and would welcome you who ever you were and made you feel you were part of the group and I believe it was this most social side that has many just like me believing that 4 was the best Forza so far. Do you know that with no planned release this year the franchise could finally make Forza 4 backward compatible with a bigger garage of course because I want everybody to know about the games social side and yes I would like to see all of my Forza buddies once more in the same lobbies and enjoy the camaraderie within the game once more.