C Class Drag.

curious to see if anyone else in the community does any C Class drag racing, strictly RWD. ive always been strictly about drifting since FM2, but the prepped tracks in forza 5 have inspired me to get loose with some drag racing.

currently my favorite C class build is a 69’ nova on STOCK TIRES! it runs 17.211 @ 162mph in the 1/2mi. i have several videos of it passing at 17.338, 17.336, and between. i dont really like 1/4mi. racing but the 3 test hits i ran averaged 10.8 I find myself frequently beating B class drag cars on sticky mickeys online by over a second, and have beat a hand full of fully built A class cars with this C class build; granted, 80% of people online cant drive anyways and are using either automatic, or manual without clutch.

if anyone else has a competitive c class car, i would be interested in running just to see where im at. i really only drag with a few guys from my drift team. i could be doing this all wrong, and have a balls slow c class car; if thats the case, let me know what youre running. like i said, i really dont care about 1/4mi.

I put together a nova this morning c class on stock tires. I ran a 16.083. I think there was some guys down in the high 15.9s range. I was running the 5.9l v8 w full horsepower. I shared the tune of u want to take a look at it.

Feel free to pm me if u want the tune open.

damn, 16.083 is damn nice, but 15.9 is nuts! yeah i run stock tires, pretty much fully built 5.9 with twins. stock suspension, stock brakes, no cage, stock rear sway bars, and heavier wheels in back.

Here is the build and tune I used… I think currently it’s top 50 and not really a lb car. You might play around with the build a bit, I’m sure more can be coaxed from it

Horsepower 994 weight 3271

Build (if parts aren’t mentioned they are stock)

5.9l racing motor restrictors removed

race suspension
race rollbars
sport clutch
race transmission
race driveline
race diff
MT ET drag wheels

tune

tires 55/32.5

camber 5/-2.7/0/0/7

gears 2.80/2.65/1.52/1.23