Burn 10 does it again

What a bag over the head punch in the face to all the loyal forza fans who left gt and never looked back. We have bought every game every download, pre-ordered and rode through the rough times with the hope of the light at the end of the tunnel. But what do we get? RACE REGUALTIONS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! UGGHH WHERE ARE ALL THE BODY KITS HORIZON 4 GOT? WHY CAN THEY PAINT EACH PART OF THEIR WHEELS AND WE CANT? OH THATS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU WHERE !!#:;:#!:=%#-! AROUND WITH LEGOS!!! For the love of cars why would you hang us out to dry in such a tremendous fashion? Why? Not one new track in 4 installments. You can’t really make a drag car. Tons of useless suvs and rally cars when WE HAVE NO DIRT!!! Why didn’t we get any grc style tracks? You gave us grc cars! You could have just called them something else. What happened to fujimi kaido? Sunset infield? The sidewinder test track facility? I really feel you guys Where on the verge of making the bench mark of racer games but you quit 10 ft. From the finish line to play with Legos. $##%%#!legos

3 Likes

Actually I want the race regulations and I tried them out recently, they work a lot better than they were originally created to do, my ONLY gripe is when someone pushes you off the course and you pass them and get a stiff penalty for passing them while off course. If they would remove that single penalty, it would be a great system in its current form.

The best takeaway of all these “I HATE T10!!! BECAUSE REASONS!!!” threads is they illustrate exactly how diverse the Forza fanbase is. I couldn’t care less about bodykits or paintable wheels. The Million Variations of Sidewinder and Sunset Whatever were horrible, poorly-designed tripe (I actually liked Fujimi Kaido). Others obviously care very much about these things (for some unfathomable reason).

3 Likes

First off it sounds like you should be playing strictly forza horizon. Second thing is that this game has been out nearly 2 years nothing is new or secretive anymore, no need to complain this late into the games life unless you been sleeping under a rock. And lastly forza 7 is a great game compared to what it used to be, yeah it still has its flaws and some things are still missing but its content rich and when it plays right it’s one of the best racers to have right now. Theres so much to it.

3 Likes

Body kits have about as much use as drivatar suits … they’re just something to look at, nothing more. The race regulations is something we have been asking for for years now.

3 Likes

Please continue to use the separate Wish List threads pinned in the FM7 discussion forum.

1 Like