Bumper cam needs a rear view mirror

We need a rear view mirror for bumper cam and hood cam. I NEED TO SEE BEHIND ME. It is so stupid not to have a mirror in a racing game in this view. If Motorsport can have it why can’t Horizon? It’s common sense. Already having trouble, I can’t guess where the person is. Not gonna work. We can’t look back in the middle of taking a corner. Please add it in the next update. I don’t think this is a lot to ask. You already have a mirror for the cockpit just add it to the bumper cam. Why is this always an issue that is never solved. I can’t be the only one. Bumper cam guys please like this post so they see it. I don’t like cockpit with a moving wheel and looking at the car is not for me. Basically this view is useless right now.

3 Likes

Same for hood cam.

2 Likes

agreed, didn’t think of that. Please we need more people to like. they will do something if enough of you complain

You can still use the right stick to look behind you (and left/right).

You cannot do this with a steering wheel.

1 Like

and crash into something, yea great. with checkpoints and rocks you cannot keep doing that. it is impossible. I already mentioned that in my post. Look back is also reversed or something, car behind looks like it is in a different lane. It is really weird and hard to judge in the middle of a race, going around a corner with guys trying to pass you and a checkpoint up ahead and I should look behind me? Really??? A mirror would solve all this really easily. I don’t think it would affect the frame rate since a lot more going on in the cockpit view. It makes no sense, really bad oversight.

All views need a rear view mirror IMO.

3 Likes

You’re right actually. Should be an option we can toggle.

2 Likes

100% agreed. I’m on the PC version and it seems the only way I can get some relatively respectable fps is via using this camera angle. Personally I prefer the in car cam for races…but as I’ve been forced to use the Bumper Cam, I noticed how this is a must have.

1 Like

its never been in the chase cams I don’t think, but yea I’m for all views having it.

Yeah … A mirror for First person Views is a MUST !!! if you use chase cam u know if anyone is near/besides you but with the other views i move to the right and “crssssh … oh someone is there!? srry for that”

1 Like