Broken xBox One & Forza

Hi, I had my xBox One burn out an internal component and sent in in for repair. As I now only have access to my childs xBox 360. I bought a brand new Forza Motorsports 3 Platinum Hits! I’m very sad that the special unused codes didn’t work for the VIP status and the other bonuses?! I really wish that I could get some help from Turn 10 on this!!!
I also at this time have no access to my Forza Hub!
Doran

Think you should contact who you bought it off

You should be able to access the forza hub from a pc

Unless you haven’t upgraded to Windows 10 :wink:

1 Like

Ive been playing the Forza 3 single player cause its better than 6 and theres cars in there that arent in Forza games anymore that I want to use. Still a very good game all these years later. Holds up quite well.

1 Like

Oddly enough, my Xbox one (forza edition) burned up last week as well, since coming back to 360, I have been playing 3 and 4 a lot. Playing these classics reminds me why I fell in love in the first place. I found it sad the 3 has better physics than 6. And that realtime nsx!! Somehow I’ve been in no hurry at all to get the Xbox one fixed. I really don’t miss any of the games. The controller even feels better and stronger for the 360, the only thing missing is the graphics. Lol. I check the forums to see what I’m missing in H3 forzathons, but that game is horrible so missing the same cars I can drive in 3, 4, and even 5, and 6 doesn’t really bother me at all.

I can say that if T10 decided to re do this game leaving everything alone but revamping the graphics, I would buy it for the Xbox one and might even get it fixed. Hehehe

People have been having problems with Forza 3 for a long time now, the servers are not really attended for a start and broke all the time. Turn 10 aren’t that interested in keeping them too healthy, unsurprising I guess with the age of the game but understandably disappointing.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a related issue.

Just out of general curiosity, how’d you damage your console? Was there a voltage surge or too much heat build up/inadequate ventilation? I ask because One consoles are generally very reliable no matter which build you buy.