Borderless Window Fullscreen that DOES NOT minimize on alt+tab?

I would like to know if anyone been able to get Forza Horizon 4 in borderless window fullscreen?

I have a 3 monitor setup, so I want the game to run in 5760x1080 above the taskbar without a border, but with the ability to show other windows on top of Forza Horizon 4 with ALT+TAB.

Right now when I use “full-screen” the game minimizes when I use Alt+Tab, and I am unable to have windows on top of Forza Horizon 4. This doesn’t work for me since when I am tinkering with the game without driving, I need to be able to monitor apps and websites to handle my work. To have to minimize Forza every 2-3 minutes got old extremely quickly.

When I use the “window” mode it looks like this (compared with another game). Note that I used Borderless Gaming to assist me in the resize. Just maximizing Forza Horizon 4 gives me a similar result.

Comparison

The border in top of the window doesn’t go away, and the game either end up beneath the task bar or adjust to the task bar.
Note how the other game perfectly covers the entire screen, while allowing me to place another window on top of it without problems. This is how all other games I played been like, usually without effort. But so far it have been impossible to achieve the same result with Forza Horizon 4.

Any solutions?

1 Like