[boostlogical] WIP Tazmanian Devil v8supercars

Hey guys!

After my Ducati i’ve discorvered painting things instead of smashing logotypes is alot more fun and gives the car a better look. So here’s my first WIP of my new car. Gonna be Looneytoons Taz on a v8 supercar livery. What do you think of it so far?

Looks great! Can’t wait to see the finished product!

looks good sofar boost! still a bit of logo’s to do for it I think… (looney tunes) (tazz logo ??) ( ‘thats all folks’ for the rear :slight_smile: )

Thanks guys! Yes Snake its a really early WIP, just want to show my progress and heres next update. Fun fact I was called Taz by my parents when I was little cause of my temper(spelling) :). Im refering to Tazmanian Devil in Looneytoons :), not what you said. lol

1 Like

Base and Taz about done! Now its the logowork left.

1 Like

and somehow the purple and pink works. Great Looking car man! Can’t wait to see the finish!

and somehow the purple and pink works. Great Looking car man! Can’t wait to see the finish!

Hahaha :D, seems I have a thing going on about purple and pink colours… what happened to my manhood :smiley:

1 Like

Looks awesome!

+1 !!

Thanks guys! Need some advice about the coulors, personally I think pink/purple looks better.

Ok guys! Its done. Ended up as a race livery with a bit of fantasy in it and thats how I wanted it

Search for Tazmanian Devil if u want it

2 Likes

that looks great love the collors and layout weldone

looks cool Boost!!

very good work under this tread,
great design boostlogical :wink:

Thanks all! I appreciate it :slight_smile: