[boostlogical] Tazmanian Devil V8SC - Its finished PG4!

Thanks man! :d

New car, again. The Lancia logo is custom, but figured when it was done that its the new logotype, but what the heck. Its looks better than the old design anyways :slight_smile:

Really nice job with the Lancia mate! I love that, perhaps your best design yet, you really nailed the funky old school vibe.

Thanks Ace! Did however update the car, since I felt something was missing as a whole, I think it looks more retro right now than before

The Lancia looks awesome.

Nice job mate, looks even better!

Thanks man! Yes I think that aswell.

New car…again :). Its original to the point that i’ve made the design, but martini porsches isnt new by any means. I had alot of trouble making the metallic red base with all the curves on the car, but I think it looks good right now.

Hi Boost!

Love the RUF, it suits the Martini colours beautifully obviously! Love the chrome red, it’s a nice addition that keeps it from being overly retro, good work keeping it so clean around the red as well!

Yea thanks, Im really satisfied with how the metallic red turned out, and I agree it makes it look not so retro.

wow the martini RUF looks awesome man like how it curves on the wheel arches.

That is really vibrant, amazing job. I love the flow that it has! Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks Ace, buts its in the booth again… cause im kind a perfectionist and some stuff bugged me about the design, but it will look almost the same just with smoother lines. And maybe another logo or two.

Well, I can’t wait to see how it looks in it’s latest iteration.

The Lancia is secksaay. Really dig the Ruf too, constructive criticism only - ever thought about slappin a panel & number on her?

Thanks! Yea, im thinking of adding a numberplate and a another decal or 2, but i want it to be clean, so not to much

Hey guys!

Been working on a new design for a while. Its more pictorial than I use to paint but heres a WIP on the work. Guess the livery :smiley:

I have no idea but that motorbike is gorgeous! Excellent job mate, I can’t wait to see how this one plays out. Keep up the great work.

Thanks as always Ace! :slight_smile:

Here’s the final design, hope you like it. Can be grabbed on filename Ducati rs5. Its a tribute to audi+ducati partnership/ownedship

That is really incredible. The design is nice and flowing, the number is neat and the bike, is of course, out of this world. Excellent job mate!