Bone Shaker no longer banned from hoppers! [changed-see post#45]

Im having no trouble using it in ABCS lobbys

2 Likes

you guys know if they allowed it, it would be a weapon. come on now

Works in ABC…

Yep, had a quick go in multi class hoppers and bone crusher was being used.

I totally agree! Why SELL me a car I can’t use! Fine for the rocket to be unusable as it was a free gift, but the bone shaker was in a pack for sale. Try selling a pack full of unusable cars and see how many people buy it.

1 Like

Works fine in ABCs as has been stated a few times now

Great 1 lobby! What about C, B, A, and rivals? Again useless car!

1 Like

Such a shame. Seems to be a trend with these recent packs. At least the car pass car packs had cars you could use and were competitive in their classes.

It certainly doesn’t make ANY sense whatsoever with regards to supplying a great race worthy car, not some lame tank or rock crusher etc. but a solid race breed car that could compete really well…

One has to ask, why do this when they are trying to sell another integration…

Oh, but wait, that’s on Win10 PCs, not Xbox …hmmmm ponders on the reasoning…hmmm lol…

OZ

Well, so far, alot of people have bought the pack. Sooo

Sooo… a lot of people bought the pack and here they are asking why a car in the pack can’t be used, soo…

turn10,

i made this account for asking this question and note this to you. (cause rbw triton does nothing about it)
i bit of my. been a costumer since forza 2 till now and since forza i always bought al your dlc.
best forza is still forza 2 (just saying)

but know over to the question/note.
ike i said i always buy all dlc of forza’s so to forza 6.
so i bought season pas and the april and may pack.
i buy these cause i like some vechicles of the pack.
and like to USE THEM TO RACE!
but thanks to all the little kids that think this is demolition derby instead of racing nicely.
cars getting banned instead of those little kids…
and i like to race like the transit thesvr and boneshaker. but you dont allow it…
but my problem with this is… now it comes…
i don’t like to race noob cars like the alfa 33 stradale and the NOOB BAC RAMMONO(THESE ARE THE IDIOTS)
but want to challange myself and other people and so to drive difficult and strange cars like the svr disco, transit, and hotwheels thing.
SO TURN10 I BUY THESE PACKS TO USE THOSE CARS TO RACE IN A CLASS LIKE THE BONESHAKER AND SVR LANDY.
BUT I NOW FEEL IM AM ROBBEB FROM MY MONEY CAUSE I CANT USE THOSE CARS AND PAID FOR THEM!!!
SO INSTEAD OF BANNING THOSE CARS YOU SHOULD BAN THE RESOURCE (THE KID RAMMERS) LIKE HOW IT GO’S IN THE REST OF THE WORLD.
!!! SOLVING A PROBLEM IS GOING TO THE RESOURCE AND NOT THE WEAPON.!!!
AND FUTHER TURN10 WHY BAN A TRANSIT THATS LIGHTER THAN A X6M BMW AND I CAN RACE THAT OR A TANK TESLA!!! AND THE CREAZIEST I CCCCAAANNN USE A ROLLS ROYCE !!! ITS HEAVIER THEN A HOUSE… AND THAN BONE SHAKER EN AND SVR AND TRANSIT ARE LIGHTER TOGETHER THEN A TESLA AND ROLLS ROYCE TOGETHER!!! AND EVEN CRAZIER U CAN USE A BUGATTIIN R CLASS IF THERE IS A RAM VEHICLE THAN THAT IS ONE. SO TURN WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!! THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM CAUSE NOW BOUGHT THE PACK FOR NOTHING CAUSE I ONLY DRIVE A CLASS SO I DONT USE THE MACLAREN AND OR FERRARI F1.
SO ORE I WANT TO USE THOSE CARS ORE I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
IF PEOPLE WANT TO RAM THEY TAKE ANOTHER CAR ANYWAY…
NEXT TIME SET IT IN THE PACK IF YOU CAN USE IT OR NOT!!

I WAS A HAPPY COSTUMER TILL NOW SOLVE THIS T10 AND I WILL BE A HAPPY COSTUMER AGIAN

1 Like

Do you really need caps on?
If the game frustrates you so much perhaps it is better to find an alternative game to spend your time and money to enjoy. We don’t have ownership on the direction T10 implements in the game. Keeping the masses happy is nigh on impossible and throwing a tantrum doesn’t provide constructive solutions to the massive issues faced with any online interactions with the poupulation that is world wide.
There is no simple fix to multiplayer problems but at least T10 is involved and has recognised some measures are necessary.
Do I agree with cars being unavailable? Personally no because I race clean, but I do appreciate having the opportunity to race online.

2 Likes

Really sucks the last car packs now I need to buy cause the car pass does not include them really turn 10?

Someone else that doesnt read what they pay for

The car pass covers the 1st 6 packs of 7 cars…that’s it…nothing more

No one forced you to buy these extra packs either

2 Likes

They announced the car pass will only cover the first 6 car packs. They did the same with Forza 5 when after the car pass ended they continued to release car packs up until forza horizon 2 came out. Proof: With the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass, you’ll always be dialed in to the latest and greatest cars in Forza Motorsport 6. The Car Pass brings you six monthly car packs (7 cars each) beginning in October 2015. That’s 42 amazing cars total, all waiting to be collected, customized, and raced, for one low price. Get the Forza Motorsport 6 Car Pass now!

2 Likes

While disappointing yes, the bone shaker has 425 MAX SIZE REAR tires, I maxed it out. No other car in the game has tires that wide save maybe one and they don’t go that wide either, coupled with its low weight, cg, and massive mechanical grip with the big tires yeah I can see how in the right hands it could dominate but doesn’t excuse turn 10 banning certain cars we paid to be able to use, under the presumption that they would be available in ALL game modes. But it is what it is, and probably won’t change till the next iteration or forza, be it FH3 of FM7 if we’re lucky. Still fun cars, and bones can be used in rivals, so it’s not a total loss. Unlike a certain rocket, which, isn’t even that good of a car and was completely banned all across.

It can still be used in ABC’S so why ban it from C, B, and A hopper lobbies?

1 Like

Monopoly absolutely. Similarly to GT series on PSx… But if another game developer comes along to cut in on the sim market with a comparable car list, it’ll turn into a battle of rights over vehicles… ie our porsche pack for example, with ea being the usual card holder of porsche… it would make for more pay walls I would think having a game as equal to or better than forza on the same console. Especially one that has as many heavy hitters as forza… everyone wants a piece of that legal rights pie. But hey that’s just what I think. And while other Sims are better at what forza does overall, they seriously lack in the car department. I don’t always want to drive strictly race cars, I like the aspect of building cars AND tuning, and getting different results from different things, plus a lot of people are attracted to building up their “daily drivers” in game, something most dream about but few accomplish IRL. So til the day comes where forza gets better (again) or a rival game comes at some point to force the hand were stuck . It also goes without saying, not everyone can be pleased, and some will never be. So far I’m about 160 into the game dlc (including doms promo) but I have fun so to me it was worth it

I’ve played every single forza series and owned everyone from forza 2 onwards. Turn 10 have removed features that I loved… the auction house, storefront, gifting and public lobbies being just a few. However I have to say as a lifelong racing fan and video game lover, still no game of the racing game genre or any other genre for that matter is as exciting or enjoyable as the forza series to me. I look at forza 6 and I just smile at what good they have created. Yes there’s blaring, stupid, ridiculous problems with the game that need and should be resolved, certain cars having no division is one of them, but you take that into perspective compared to the beauty of the rest of the game and it’s really not much at all. I’ve always wanted forza to give us the option to manually control DRS and KERS but right now it isn’t a feature. For me a passionate fan of formula 1, that kinda sucks but then I look at the amazing list of f1 cars we have and i think no other game has this. What I’m trying to say is yes turn 10 and forza has problems but the amount of great things they have done to make this game great for almost all types drivers is quite remarkable.

1 Like