BIGTIME MUSCLE [88bg] - PHOTO COMP - "FAVORITE RIDES" - RESULTS POSTED

Oh, and if you guys like the Eclipse, I have many other Mitsubishi’s to choose from. I kind of have a soft spot in my heart for the Mitsu’s because it seems in my experience that they’re some of the most difficult AWD cars to make competitive. They may not be leaderboard Evo’s, but they’re still damn fast, lol.

On my home from work now ;). Hope 2nd one still up. Not too bad on credits tonight :wink:

Got it ;]

Came back to the Xbox to discover that you purchased the car. Thanks KoolIROC! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

And Yakov, yours is still up.

Jumped online real quick and picked it up, thanks man! : )

Anybody knows how to post pics on here, I’m using my phone

From your phone ?

Will leave this one to our club “techie” ;] Yakov ? - can you assist, please ?

Lol okay, okay…

On this site, go to the community tab, then go to gallery > “Click” on the pic you want, this will open it and make it full-res > Hold your finger on the image until you get a pop up, then choose Save Image > Go to Flickr.com > Make an account > Use the desktop site (at the bottom of the mobile webpage there should be an option for it) > Look along the top of the site for the Upload button, and click it > Click on Choose Pictures and Videos > Go to your Downloads folder, then hold your finger over the first image you want until it’s selected (this allows you to multi-select), then select the remaining pics you want to upload > Click on Open > Look towards the top right and select Upload #X Pictures > Once the pics are uploaded, select one from your Flickr Photostream > Click the right-arrow that’s below and to the right of the pic > Select BBCode, choose the (1280x720) Original size, hold your finger on the link, hit select all, then hit copy > Come back to here, and paste the link into your post.

That should do it. It sounds like a lot of work, but once you do it you’ll realize it’s pretty simple. If you have any problems, just let me know.

Thanks for the help Yakov, it was a lot easier then I thought.

Yep, no problem! And sorry about making such a long post, but I wanted to make sure I covered all of the steps instead of just saying “at this point you should know what to do, good luck.” Lol

Very cool shots BTW! They’ve got a dark, serious tone to them.

I just got lucky with the shots lol, and thanks again with the help.

This is my 240SX. I’ve had this car for as long as I’ve had FM4. This was my very first car and still tell this day it’s my favorite. It’s gone from career car, to time attack, to show car, and back to a lap car. This was the first car I ever tuned…with the help of a friend I was really seeing improvements in time. Me and my bro have monthly HLC sort of like KOTT but we have to stick with the same car we started with and my 240SX is 2/7…I love this car

Hope this works! I’ve had a time trying to post here for a while now! Lol…
If it does not work…my apologies…

Not happening guys…arrrrr!

Still not posting image! Arrrrr! Lol…this has kept me from posting for a couple of years…
Oh well…lol!

Well that’s how I get all of my pics, pure luck. Lol

Follow the instructions I typed out towards the top of this page, that should do it. ; )

Thanks… but i did try that…can not pull up desktop on my phone…

This problem has kept me from posting in photo comps since day 1 of game drop…

And i have never had this prob posting images on our club site…but i grab pics from my hard drive on pc…

Anyway …thanks for info!
Since I’ve never had success, it is ok! Lol…

You don’t have this button on m.flicker.com?

Not showing on phone… i got url… from pics with no problem… cant get to sizes etc…

Ill get a club member to post later… lol!

Also will try after work from laptop…

Appreciate your massive effort, Evercool. Hope to see your ‘favorite love’ soon ;]

Here’s my contribution:
Hope its ok to have two cars, it’s hard to pick out favorites in Forza when there are so many epic cars:

McLaren #59

Thanks Kool for putting comps like this together.

1 Like

Last minute substitution. 2011 McLaren #59 McLaren GT MP4-12C GT3 with one of my designs (center shot). Couldn’t leave this one out. Great car another one of my favorites!

Thanks Kool