Best place for "Threading the Needle" skills?

In FH3 it used to be easy because they had the traffic turned up to 11.

Have you read any of the previous replies?

There’s a few spots to do it in if people were to actually read around here…

1 Like

As has been mentioned several times in this thread
It’s so easy
Along the freeway in solo mode
The traffic is so clustered it’s so so easy
Takes about 10 seconds …20 at the most

1 Like

Not from my experience.

1 Like

Go in offline mode, my little munchkins. The traffic is much denser and it also works with drivatars.

Yes offline mode on the motorway. Easy.

Easier, yes. But traffic is still noticeably thin.

1 Like

Go to the city. There’s a lot of drivatars packed together there. After a few corners, you should be done :slight_smile:

I drove around and around the Holyrood circuit course. Plenty of traffic and if you’re lucky you’ll see a couple threading the needle opportunities. Be prepared to speed up or slow down if you see one coming. But not too slow.

The motorway has traffic for most people on Solo, but seems to be glitched for other people.

Highway was too slow for me. Not enough traffic, even in solo. Took the road leading to Edinburgh castle and did it in less than 10 minutes.

Just find two parked cars (there’s a car park on a corner in Edinburgh that I normally use) and bash two parked cars close together. Drive forwards and backwards between them (doesn’t need to be too fast), et voila!

I find that it usually triggers at about 80mph for parked cars.

Well spent money on the game huh?

Dude, you can’t be for real. It seemed like you already got this out of your system on the first page of the post.

Get it through your head that there are tons of less tedious, actual skill based tasks to do in this game. Many people are not interested in searching for the traffic long enough to get through this one tedious task.

You’re making it out like people don’t have the skill to do threading the needle normally so they’re cheesing their way thru it, but really they probably have hundreds of them on their stats, but they’re annoying to intentionally hunt down.

Also, you’re playing offline so don’t lecture people on not “getting their money out of the game”, when you’re only getting like 40% of the experience.

3 Likes

No I am more concerned that kids learn that cheating is possible, to take a day off work, to fake illness, to be late for meetings, to not fix bugs in their games. The message is a bad message for kids.

Switch to single player and go to the Edinburgh road that has the “Old Town” Speed Trap. Lots of traffic up and down that road.

Just be thankful they don’t ask you to do Ebisu style skills …that one baked my noodle in FH3 for a long time

1 Like

True. Even after I figured out what it was, I still couldn’t nail one intentionally.

Another recommendation is to use a more moderately-powered car (say B- or A-class), as it much easier to do TtN skills when your relative speed to the traffic isn’t that great (and all the other Drivatars will be travelling slower too). I’ve come across roving packs of Drivatars and AI traffic on the freeway where I could rack up Near Miss/TnT skills with only a modicum of effort at only ~150-200km/h.