Best of Spa Achievement (2015 Lotus E23 tune for the Rain)

Search under my GT for a tune you can use on the 2015 Lotus E23 for the “Best of Spa” achievement. This race is under the rain and a lot of fun. Tune should also serve as a general tune.

I recommend you use the following assists: (1) TCS, and, (2) Manual (i.e. w/o clutch)

Watch out for your speed, and especially, those puddles…lol…

Enjoy!

PRKid

1 Like

Making some tweaks to this tune for Long Beach Full…coming soon!

PRKid

Thanks for the downloads on the E23 Spa tune downloads, it’s appreciated! The E23 Long Beach tune is almost ready.

E23 Long Beach tune is released!

Check http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst41394_PRKid-s-Tuning-Garage--FORZA-6-Tunes-are-Ready.aspx for additional tunes. Thanks for the support!

PRKid

Thanks for the continued support with the downloads. Please remember to provide a LIKE for the tunes you get on well with, and, to your liking.

Just a heads-up that I am also working through an E23 TCS OFF, Manual w/Clutch tune for a couple of tracks.

PRKid

How’s that one I tried racing this car no assists off on a couple of tracks for my tune and man, is it much much more difficult but engaging to drive than the E21. no TCS makes this a hard car.

This one will be much better for no-assists, yet, it will still be a slight challenge w/o TCS. Still working out a couple of kinks.

Tune is shared!

Hi, can i ask how you unlock the Lotus E23?

What do you mean by “unlock” the E23? Do you mean to get the car, or, unlocking the tune? I basically purchased the car, and then, proceeded to tune it. No plans to open source it just yet.

PRKId