Best Drifting Car

Just recently started to mess with drifting, what’s the best Drift car for the “drifting impaired” :woozy_face: ??

Formula drift cars they come pre set for drifting so u dont need to do any crazy tunning to drift just leave as is

1 Like

Other then that if you want to build your own drift car nissan 240sx super good on that

1 Like

The #88 Ford Mustang is the best, and easiest drift car in the game.

1 Like

Forced to drift last week’s playlist, I’ve only messed with the 777 Corvette - will try out the Mustang :+1:t2:

Again both of does cars are formula drift cars thanks :blush:

I had been using the Hoonicorn v2 (but it is probably not in your garage). I started using the Formula Drift Maloo yesterday and REALLY like it. Got new personal bests on multiple drift zones.

1 Like

The formula drift rx8 is awesome
i made a Lexus SC300 in A class that is pretty nice too. it was not hard to set up. There are probably tunes available if you don’t like tuning

1 Like

I think its personal choice. For me its the E34 M5 with 2JZ swap

1 Like

Deleted

2 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

With the right tune and some practice you can drift with almost every cars. In A class I like drifting with the #24 m-b truck or the Mini JCW, in S1 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 2 or BMW M3.

2 Likes

Other than Formula Drift cars, I have a tuned (not by me, I used someone else’s) '94 Nissan Silvia

1 Like

Almost any car can be decent at drifting, check out my drift tune list.

God Bless

1 Like

I very rarely use RWD cars for drifting, almost always going for AWD. My go to cars for drifting are a little unorthodox. Both are my tunes that I personally created and use.

2005 MG X-Power SV-R: 710 205 472

2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S “Welcome Pack: 774 861 504

You all are welcome to follow me for tunes and paint liveries if you’d like. For that, my GT is DJ_Pon3_NYC

1 Like