Best Drifting Car

Just recently started to mess with drifting, what’s the best Drift car for the “drifting impaired” :woozy_face: ??

Formula drift cars they come pre set for drifting so u dont need to do any crazy tunning to drift just leave as is

1 Like

Other then that if you want to build your own drift car nissan 240sx super good on that

1 Like

The #88 Ford Mustang is the best, and easiest drift car in the game.

1 Like

Forced to drift last week’s playlist, I’ve only messed with the 777 Corvette - will try out the Mustang :+1:t2:

Again both of does cars are formula drift cars thanks :blush:

I had been using the Hoonicorn v2 (but it is probably not in your garage). I started using the Formula Drift Maloo yesterday and REALLY like it. Got new personal bests on multiple drift zones.

1 Like

The formula drift rx8 is awesome
i made a Lexus SC300 in A class that is pretty nice too. it was not hard to set up. There are probably tunes available if you don’t like tuning

1 Like

I think its personal choice. For me its the E34 M5 with 2JZ swap

1 Like

It varied depending on Class etc. For me:

S2 Class: The 2020 Formula Drift Supra
S1 Class: The 777 Formula Drift Corvette, the FD Nissan (can’t remember the model)
A Class: My go-to here is a RWD Honda S2000. Despite being RWD, it is easy to handle

However, like with most things, it depends a lot on the tunes used…if I remember later, I will post the tunes I use

1 Like

Here’s the tunes and cars I generally use…all are pretty beginner friendly:

S2: FD 151 Toyota Supra 2020: 174 866 317. Godlike Drifting by Kenpai TDG
S1: FD 64 Nissan 370Z 2018. 127 077 735. S1 ROADDRIFT AWD by Chunxiaojun
FD 777 Nissan 240SX 1997. 113 143 279. HILLSIDE by waznewz
A: Honda S2000 2003. 109 838 129. V8 DRIFT by indieIOI

Of the S1 cars, the 240SX is the easier one of the two. All of these can be driven with Automatic gears if you use that rather than manual…I run them with Auto. The S2 Toyota is my go-to for anything drift related. Hope that helps

1 Like

With the right tune and some practice you can drift with almost every cars. In A class I like drifting with the #24 m-b truck or the Mini JCW, in S1 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec 2 or BMW M3.

2 Likes

Other than Formula Drift cars, I have a tuned (not by me, I used someone else’s) '94 Nissan Silvia

1 Like

Almost any car can be decent at drifting, check out my drift tune list.

God Bless

1 Like

I very rarely use RWD cars for drifting, almost always going for AWD. My go to cars for drifting are a little unorthodox. Both are my tunes that I personally created and use.

2005 MG X-Power SV-R: 710 205 472

2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S “Welcome Pack: 774 861 504

You all are welcome to follow me for tunes and paint liveries if you’d like. For that, my GT is DJ_Pon3_NYC

1 Like