Best drift car and tune!

Hi,
does anyone know what the best drift car is? I want the car to be smooth and easy to drive (and its hard to spin). Thanks, btw just put the car and tune name or gametag below so I can download it off the store frond. :slight_smile:

Give me a message mate I’m online at the moment I’ll sort something out for you. GT: HPR Skyline

Have a my A9X Torana that ive set multiple number 1s in the driftzone on my storefront your welcome to use :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I used a Torana last night as i saw it was number one of the leaderboard and i was blown away how good it is with drifting.

Will your tune work with my car as ive changed it to AWD?

Yes it will work perfectly give it a try :slight_smile:

I tried it and its a great tune, i was able to get 3 stars on all drift zones apart from the off road ones.

I’ve been using your shelby cobra tune and it is an absolute blast. Great work man

Great tune dude. Thank you. This thing is helping me crush drift zones I couldn’t get to three stars on. Money well spent

More good cars and tune for drift :)?

BMW m3 HE

1 Like

Yeah I agree. Its super easy to handle and it looks awesome :slight_smile:

My tune is on the marketplace for the 1994 k Silvia, or zenki silvia best car in my opinion

There is a good tune for the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series online made by me. Gamertag: Arceus111

-Andi

I use a few cars i try to keep simple but
Nissan GT-R Black Edition HE
97’ BMW M3 HE
Ford GT HE
All cars use rwd and all have to be horizon edition as it increases initial power and ability of the wheels turning, use rally suspension the rest unfortunately ishe just custom personal tuning I will upload to my shop asap if you wish to check it out or pm me on XBOX and I get back to you

drift is love , drift is life

1 Like
both are stock. only race suspension and diff 100%
1 Like

I’ve been using the Rocket Bunny GT86 with KingHavok567’s drift tune, it’s pretty good - 4th gear is glorious.

I decided to give this a try (stock Rocket Bunny E36 as I don’t have HE) and it’s amazing! Thank you.

A little bit of parking lot action.

Try a Supra with 580kw (777hp) with sport tires and 3.5 camber on the front with some toe.
It is good for high speed entries and getting the power down.

1 Like

RWD 500+hp S1 class drift tunes on my Horizon 3 storefront

i know tis my not be the best drift car but its quite good at drifting
i was have fun drifting around some drift noobs who were very bad at it
the car i used was the jaguar XKR S GT