Best cars to use in online races

I know the game hasn’t been out for so long yet, I haven’t been able to play it as much as I would have liked to at the moment, I was just wondering what your opinions were on the best cars in each class to be using in online races?

F150 Raptor tuned to the class you need. You need them for the free roam rushes.

1965 mini cooper, all classes :slight_smile:

S1 Cross Country - Jeep Trailcat or Nissan Titan FE, whatever u prefer.

Hey guys, hope your days going well!

Im interested to know what everyones using for each even type/class. All of my builds are super inconsistent. Im only playing ranked racing adventure.

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Um, not playing ranked although the recent patch fixed the car reset issue so might give it again a try.
I would say a 4 wheel drive car is mandatory because of the freeroam rush.
Don Joewon Song has a quite few online tunes, while me being an absolute noob when it comes to tuning i always use his. Did not disappoint so far, so check his hub, you may find something.

don joewon song tunes are best :slight_smile:

Nah, I would look for builds/tunes from Grandma Driving or the GTz guys like GTz Marple. DJS ones aren’t bad but they never push the boundaries of the given class. Just compare GTz Marple’s Evo VI on A-class against DJS’s for example. It’s like night & day.

DJS tunes were great in FH3 but seem too slow in FH4, more focused on grip and not enough speed. His F50 tune was horrible though, maybe it was unfinished or maybe he was just trolling.