Best cars for beginners?

I’m pretty new to the game and am looking for the best car for under 500k. I have the 2016 Corvette Z06, which is my favorite so far. Just got the Ford GT, but I haven’t upgraded it yet. I have the Mercedes benz AMG gt, but it has too much understeer.

For those of you higher level players who’ve had a Corvette zo6, which car under 500k feels similar in terms of handling but is faster?
Note: my corvette has AWD, around 870 hp and torque, and almost everything is upgraded to race spec. I have a picture below.

I would recommend the lamborghini gallordo (auction house or skill shop) as it has awd and we’ll mine away doesn’t have any understeer. Nice handling car with an epic sound

1 Like

Why awd swap the corvette? It handles better with rwd. I generally don’t do drivetrain or engine swaps so if you do those on every car any input i have is invalid because swapping to awd makes it a completely different car from a handling standpoint. From my knowledge either of the r35 Gtr’s will handle pretty good with a good tune, the Huracan or Audi r8 are good as well.