Barn finds

Anyone know if there’s anything going to be in the works for another Barn find(s)? I reckon there’s other cars that could be done…

All Barn finds done and dusted

We don’t know that, there could be more.

2 Likes

Source?

Common sense and reading the FAQ post listing the total barn finds do some reading

I do plenty of reading pal, but the way you stated it made it sound like there’d been an official comment on the matter. Include a source, or don’t make it sound like something that’s been stated officially in future.

1 Like

If they decide to put out future DLC car packs…they might do additional barn finds because Forza Motorsport 7 is scheduled to be released around the time when the new X Box console is being launched somewhere around 2018…The Hot Wheels expansion was necessary to give Forza Horizon 3 more life…this is the second expansion and since this game has been so critically acclaimed eventhough hardcore gamers criticize it and complain…Gran Turismo and Need For Speed are taking notes…about to put out games to compete…So I feel like Playground and Turn 10 might just put out possibly two or three DLC packs before 2018 approaches and Forza Motorsport 8 is released!

Forza Motorsport 7 (seven, not eight) will probably be announced for Fall release at E3 in about two weeks.

1 Like