Barn Finds in FH4

…I doubt it…the focus is more on European makes and models…all they have to do is use scanned model from the Fast & the Furious car pack from Motorsport 7!

Imma pre order Forza Horizon 4!

If anyone wants to see what an example Barn Find location/structure looks like, here’s a spoiler from the Autumn livestream on July 17: Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Autumn - YouTube

If I try to swim my VW Beetle across the lake in summer, do I get the Gone Bananas achievement?

3 Likes

Q: Are Barn Finds affected by seasons?
A: The biggest way in which they are affected is that there are some which are season specific, so there are certain Barn Finds which appear only in certain seasons. [ie the lake island] I think each season has a seasonal Barn Find which is only available during that season.

Ralph Fulton during the “Winter” livestream: Forza Horizon 4 - Seasons Change Everything | Winter - YouTube

So I’ve completed all the prologue qualifier seasons, completed all the showcase events, drove on every road in the game and also played a good amount of events but still no barn find rumor, not even 1. Is this normal? Some people said that I should have gotten a barn find around Autumn/Winter season, basically the beginning of the game but I didn’t have any of that so I’m starting to worry that this might be a bug where the barn find introduction simply didn’t trigger yet, even the barn find tab is locked for me.

not even close to normal before I got out of prologue I had like 4…

1 Like

they better fix it, even the barn find thing in the festival is grayed out and says barn finds not available

umm yall forgot to merge my original comment but ok

Here’s a picture for proof, as you can see I’m in a club so that proves to you ive well passed the point where i should have unlocked barn finds

Me neither, I’m almost lv. 40, not a clue about barn findings at all

I am about halfway through the Barn Finds (7 of 15). The first one I found is pictured in this photo:

2019 Jeep Wrangler Trailcat
by BadRiver, on Flickr

I recommend a auto similar to the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Trailcat to be able to get to the top of the mountain. Each BARN has exactly the same appearance.
While there, be sure to travel to both ends of the mountaintop to get your bonus boards.

Enjoy the scenery.

lucky you mine are glitched and the moderators merged my bug report in here, they better fix it

I got three barn find rumors and I am ending prologue spring season.
What is your progress in horizon life races? did you races in all race categories? Same for stunt driver campaign?

I’m way passed you man, I’m level 60 with like all roads discovered, all boards found, all showcase events finished, I’ve done a bunch of races in the street, dirt, regular race etc etc you name it, did a bunch of stunts and forzathon live stuff and still not a single barn find rumor.

the cause was at the beginning when I was in Autumn it went to Winter and I earned so much influence that it skipped to spring right away and thats what caused it to glitch

I’m around level 30 as well, I’ve got 5 or 6 barnfinds so far.

I’ve been doing a bit of everything, except online adventure. Maybe they unlock at certain levels in the different races etc…

Edit: Ah mixer influence farmer problems…

Same here, never got a barn find rumor to begin with, now level 182. However, I can access the barn find rumor tab, it is not greyed out. I can see all the cars that I should receive, I just don’t get the rumor itself.

I have the exact same problem…

Lv155, no barn finds, all roads discovered.

Hi, yesterday when playing forza I got a barn find for the TVR Cerebra Speed 12. I got a notification to say it’s ready to collect and I went to collect it, but after doing so my credits went from 1.9 million to just 100k.

Any reason why this happened?