Bans and Temporarily Disabled message info (see post #1)

Ban question threads will be merged to this one.

Enforcement issues are not open for discussion on the forums. See the Enforcement Guidelines and Why Was I Banned? articles at the Forza Support site where you can submit a Ban Inquiry ticket to the community support team.

2 Likes

I went to my grandmother 4 days ago and today I came back I left my computer at my house and I think my brother got to the game because when I come home I sit in front of the computer I go to the computer and see that I have 999999999CR and I can’t play with friends what happened?

I logged on today only to find out that I was banned from any online feature for 29.9 years. I’m guessing this was due to me glitching credits into the game. So now I’m banned for 30 years and very regretful. I don’t know how to proceed. I would like to reset my progress and car collection and have a shorter, more reasonable ban if it can be done.

Forza Perma Banned Me For 30 Years And I Dont Know Why…

Hi, I’m going to play Forza Horizon 4 but what is the reason I am getting this feature warning on your player tag is forbidden?

I created a paint and vinyl job for my car as a joke. And when I saved it I accidentally posted it and it got a lot of downloads and then recently got banned. I would love a way to get unbanned.

HELP PLEASE

Hello,
I hope someone can help me here. Someone logged into my account against my will and used some cheats. Due to that my Account got permanently banned. After contacting the Forza Support, they told me that I am ultimately responsible for my Account. So I think what they wanted to say is that I am responsible for my Account being hacked and the actions the Hacker did on my Account. Sorry but I cannot believe this. I hope someone here can help me:

Best Regards
Nico Heubach

Hi.
I got a ban for change time in the game. January 17 was turned off. I still can’t use online , action house , etc I have bought xbox libe gold , I can not play. please help me ,

I’m not sure why I was banned from playing online in fh4 but I would like some feedback on how to find actual help

Posting on behalf of a friend … banned from here for writing followed by asterisks … is that really profanity when they censor themselves? and worthy of a ban?

[Mod Edit - Yes. - MM]

Well to be honest he doesn’t know why he was banned because he wasn’t told … that’s feeble

Hello Forza community,

I bought the Ultimate edition of Horizon 4 today. After playing for around an hour and getting to the part where multiplayer is unlocked, I tried to connect to online sessions and find new liveries for my cars. When I find an online session, it always says “Unable to join session”. When I try to download a livery or use the auction house, it says “This feature has been temporarily disabled”. I don’t know how to get rid of it. The only reason I bought the game again was that my previous account was banned from all online features- for 30 years- for NO reason. Forza support didn’t reply, and I was desperate, so I bought another copy, on another email account, a brand new email account.

Is my IP banned? Why can’t I play online? Its definitely a new gamertag and new email that I created today.

And I still haven’t gotten a reason for my previous ban… Since there is no specific reason, why should I be banned anyways?

If nothing works out can I get a refund or something? (Oh yeah, Microsoft Store doesn’t give refunds for software games)

I was banned for no reason, as I saw a message from the Forza team when I started playing. What the hell was that? Does anyone else have the same problem?

1 Like

my account was recently banned for no reason. I am a legendary status painter and none of my liveries or layered groups contain profanity or explicit images. my liveries specialize in real-life racing and famous tv and movie liveries. there are a few of my own design, yet NONE of them can be considered provocative in any way. furthermore, I can’t submit a ticket to get an answer as every time I try to log in at the support site it just reroutes me back to the main page, creating an endless loop. I have been playing this game since pre-launch as I pre-ordered the game. I would really appreciate an answer here. this is extremely frustrating. and no, I don’t cheat. I play on xbox.

2 Likes

I am banned for like 720h so I stopped playing forza horizon 4 for a while. But now I don’t know how long left to get unbanned. So is there any way to check how long is left? I searched everywhere but can’t find anything

Like the title says, i got banned because i did the “changing console date” thing, i’m okay with that, well deserved, but when it happened it said i was banned until 2/12/2020, and now is 2/13 and i still have features locked saying i’m still banned. I need help here, my first “offense” and i don’t know what’s happening. I didn’t even get a warning or anything, just straight up banned.

1 Like

Why i can’t join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said “Your xbox gamertag has been banned” but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can’t join multiplayer why? This picture is on 16 january 2020

So i had a fairly benign layer group that I’d created way back in horizon 2 that I’d shared and I think I got reported for. I’m not going to argue the merits of that. I tried to remove it but since I’m banned, I can’t.

How do I get this ban dropped? Any ideas?

The situation is like this:
1.I played Forza Horizon 1 and 2 back on xbox360 and I love it, but after that I don’t get a xbox one, and didn’t upgrade to Win10 in quite some time. My PC is not good enough to run Horizon 4 either.
2.So when I heard one of my closest friend recently bought Horizon 4, I came to him and play on his PC.
3.But he used cheat engine yesterday and got banned.
4.Although I don’t receive ban message on my own account, I can’t log into online game at all since then.
5.I really want to know is there any way to still play on his PC, I changed his Microsoft store account to my own, but without buying the game I can still launch(meaning I’m still somehow sharing his purchase), and still can’t log in multiplyer.
6.I really want to continue to play, perferably still on his powerful PC, so does anyone know how to change the overall account that the game recognize? Is it following windows account?
7.I searched support site and doesn’t find things about this wired situation. I’m not sure whether I should submit a ticket because he does deserve it for what he did and I’m not actually want to lift the ban.

Does anybody know what to do for this situation? Thanks!

hi, I recently got banned from fh4 and I’m unable to play online until 2050, I just want to know who am I supposed to contact to know why I got banned and if there’s a way to reduce the ban.

Dear forzamotorsport people if u get this email when u ever get a chance i got a message from u guys for banned me for no reason like i did not do anything wrong from u guys and i want a soiled answer from you guys like all i did was being in the auction house

[Mod Edit - profanity removed. See support.forzamotorsport.net - MM]

and help a friend to get a car for this thing we are doing and now u guys banned me for no reason at all and im just done getting banned for no reason from you guys now please help me out when u can.