BANNED FROM THE COMMUNITY??? AND NO SUPPORT FROM TURN 10 OR FORZA SUPPORT PAGE

So i made a license plate in the vinyl group maker that said “smoke weed” and I got banned til march for this. I live in washington state and weed is legal here!!! AND THE FORZA TEAM IS FROM WASHINGTON ALSO WHATS UP WITH THAT!? I didnt upload my vinyl and its not offensive so i dont know why I got banned but im pretty bummed about it. Think Ill be boycotting this game for awhile which sucks cause its dope!

You guys have no FAQs in your support section just a link to buy the game and no way to get some help whats up with that?!

Sorry, but the Xbox Live Code of Conduct regulates the Xbox Live world, not whatever your local laws may or may not permit. You did upload (SHARED) the item in the game, otherwise it would not have been spotted and put Under Review.

XBOX LIVE CODE OF CONDUCT
" C. Communications & User Created Content

Do not create a Gamertag, profile content, Avatar content, in-game content, videos, or any other content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of:
Profane words or phrases
Topics or content of a sexual nature
Hate speech
Illegal drugs or controlled substances
Illegal activities
Controversial religious topics
Notorious people or organizations
Sensitive current or historical events
Any “sound-alike” or “lookalike” words, phrases, or puns that reference these topics"

What you posted is a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, per the law of the realm on Xbox. That is the support article, which all of us agreed to abide by when we created our accounts, to what is allowed and not in games - any games. It was updated in 2014, and it is our responsibility, not a game creator or Xbox Live to remind us of the regulations.

Neither individual bans nor the enforcement of the Code of Conduct are discussed on these forums. You may send an email to the developers at forzafb@microsoft.com.

5 Likes