Banned for speed hack/mod what is that?

Ok first of all i have played all the horizon games and really enjoyed them. I have been playing online racing games since xbox my first racing game was sega gt online. I have never modded hacked any game or console i always play on console.
I have played horizon 4 since its release. Recently i started playing horizon 4 and yesterday i log on and see that i have banned for 7 days for a speed mod/hack. Horizon support can only tell me that they know for sure that i have done this which makes NO sense to me when i do not know the first thing about modding or hacking. I have never NEVER been banned from any game or xbox live and been on xbox live for ten plus yrs. I am extremely frustrated because i do not like cheaters one bit AND I AM BEING ACCUSED OF BEING ONE!!!
If anyone can give some insight to this id really appreciate it. I dont want to be permanently banned for playing a game. I being honest i have nothing to hide. I have not downloaded cars from h3 i have not purchased cars with tunes. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about this.

Im asking this question because i want to undo whatever it is i have done to my cars or redownload the game or whatever the hell i need to do to fix this. I am quite serious.

Fix this as in speed mod/ hack i dont know what that is or how it is done any help would be great so i can continue playing the game without being banned. As far as im concerned im being banned for playing the game.

How are we supposed to know what it is you did or didn’t do? You are addressing the wrong people, I’m afraid. Only Support knows the nature of the violation, as such they are the only ones that can assist…or be moved to remedy/change what they’ve already addressed with the ban to begin with. Hope your sentence was a temporary one and not a death penalty…

I have talked to them the only thing is i have been banned for a speed mod hack. When i messaged them and told them i was wrong they said no we scrupulously look into our bans. Apparently not cuz i have no idea how to mod or hack

I have talked to them the only thing is i have been banned for a speed mod hack. When i messaged them and told them i was wrong they said no we scrupulously look into our bans. Apparently not cuz i have no idea how to mod or hack
Thanku though

And when it comes to “what i did” i raced some races in a class? I dont cheat so idk what else to say?

Enforcement cases are not open for discussion on the forums. You’ll have to discuss with Forza Support.

1 Like